Premades should not be able to surrender with solo queues

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

No More Lais

06-13-2012

I rarely ever get heated in LoL but this is just plain wrong. My team was dominating the game and when we were attacking the enemy nexus they forced a surrender against my will and voted 4-1; I lost. I lost because 4 premades outnumber me in votes and I'm powerless to do so. This is ridiculous. I spent 34 minutes in a game just to watch as the votes of 4 trolls outnumber someone who is playing to win.

I think there should be something to prevent this kind of griefing by giving premades less voting power in the system or some other preventative measure.

TheDjinni

06-13-2012

Unfortunately any change you could make to address that would come with its own problems.

lilbit

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-13-2012

So right now four people can make one guy suffer, but you rather let one guy make four suffer. Seems legit.

Zuraal

06-14-2012

you could just report them, send a email to riot and they might pardon your loss because that is just retarded

TheDjinni

06-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilbit View Post
So right now four people can make one guy suffer, but you rather let one guy make four suffer. Seems legit.
I know right? There's really no easy end to these kinds of issues, I don't understand why people don't realize this sooner.