Anivia or Casseopeia

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sk4r3Kr0w

06-13-2012

Okay so I feel I'm pretty **** good with both of them, but I wanna know which of the two the LoL community thinks is an all around better mid, thoughts?

DonnFirinne

06-13-2012

For utility, Anivia. She stops pushes like no other, and has an aoe slow, a stun, and a wall.
For damage, cassio. She has the highest damage of any AP mid over 10 seconds I she hits everything right. It's been calculated out, and the numbers are scary big.

Shiny Eevee

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-14-2012

Anivia, because at least she's not a pain in the butt to go up against and not to mention... more fun to play!

AU Freo

06-14-2012

If you want to dominate your mid lane. Cassiopeia.

SoundwaveXXX

06-14-2012

I don't like playing Anivia, i don't like playing against her either. Cassio is my favourite.

Iceoh

06-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnragedArts View Post
If you want to dominate your mid lane. Cassiopeia.
If you want to dominate team fights, Anivia.

Sephïroth

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-14-2012

Winning your lane will not win you the game.

Winning teamfights will win you the game.

Anivia is the obvious choice here. AS LONG as you do not lose your lane as Anivia.

Danish Vikingz

06-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aiso44 View Post
If you want to dominate team fights, Anivia.
If you want to dominate both lane and teamfights, Cassiopeia...

Q is strong as Aoe, W gives some what a good field to make sure you can E and her ulti is **** STRONK in teamf ights... Anivia is lovely too, but as Cassio you are almost sure to be really fed at the time team fights break out..

Sephïroth

06-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danish Vikingz View Post
If you want to dominate both lane and teamfights, Cassiopeia...

Q is strong as Aoe, W gives some what a good field to make sure you can E and her ulti is **** STRONK in teamf ights... Anivia is lovely too, but as Cassio you are almost sure to be really fed at the time team fights break out..
Cass's Q doesn't come close to Anivia's R for AOE. Cass cannot Wall off a team.

I agree Cass is a lot easier to get fed, but given a choice I'd take a 6/6 Anivia over a 10/0 Cass anyday. Because a fed Cass is still easy to kill, an Anivia is rarely ever an easy kill. Also, Cass has no stun, Anivia does.

Seanathinary

06-14-2012

cass and anivia are good in team fights, cass has 3 aoe 1 stun and 2 over time and is good at taking down the ad carry, anivia has more of a utility kind of play, using her wall around baron/dragon etc is always fun to take/ensure the kill