Riot Has the Wrong Priorities

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

slyguy6802

08-12-2012

You don't understand. There are so many champions that it would be near impossible to make another map that was not very similar to Summoners Rift balanced without reworking a lot of the champions.

BigTallUgly

09-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by slyguy6802 View Post
You don't understand. There are so many champions that it would be near impossible to make another map that was not very similar to Summoners Rift balanced without reworking a lot of the champions.

As it stands, there are loads of champions that are simply not played competitvely, like, lulu, talon, and tryndamere, because Summoner's Rift isnt the perfect gamemode you for some reason take it.

I cannot believe that no1 else is bored with the same game mode over and over. Its about time they stopped releasing retarded rehashes of already existing champs every week or something.

This game needs some real updates. At least put weather effects onto the maps.

Death will follo

09-12-2012

Just because you are getting bored with the same game , it isnt the same for everyone else, In any sport, lets say soccer, There is only one map you play on, yes they might have different appearances but for the most part its the same, so why should lol get more then one map competively , when most people enjoy just that one map, and it is the main focus of almost all Moba games

Tires

09-12-2012

So do you like Twisted Treeline and Dominion? I mean I'd understand if you're main complaint is that Dominion has no ranked games but you just want more free things. I personally agree that some more maps would be fun. Even if they are just slight variations on Summoner's Rift (5v5 maps with 3 lanes) and they shouldn't be too hard to make and they'd probably evolve their own meta. Plus in tournaments you could flip a coin to get map pick or first pick allowing you to choose a map that was better or to choose champions. A different jungle alone would make some champions better and some worse it could also favor one side or the other (top or bottom not color sides).

Noctix

09-12-2012

LoL is a Moba game the maps are almost always identical no matter what game it is. Should be glad Riot has at least attempted to create new game modes. Most Moba games have one map and that's it.

Rockaqt

09-12-2012

bumping4interest

BigTallUgly

09-13-2012

Appreciate the bumps!

I never do understand the mentality of people who go "oh yeah, well, mobas only have on map, so no way in hell are we going to think outside the box and create numerous maps in this game."

I mean c'mon. Use some imagination

Messi Boi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-13-2012

one competitive map is good enough, this only the 2nd season, probably in season 3 there will be more, we will see

BigTallUgly

09-15-2012

Dunno man dunno. In my opinion, one map while constantly releasing new useless champs and not changing the game whatsoever kinda sucks.

They need to focus on other things too!

BigTallUgly

09-16-2012

bump