Riot Has the Wrong Priorities

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BigTallUgly

07-17-2012

Bumpity bump.

BigTallUgly

07-18-2012

Bump.

Should also work on wasd movement, I think. Clicking's getting old.

BigTallUgly

07-18-2012

Can't believe people are more interested in talking about tsm

BigTallUgly

07-25-2012

Another bump

Death will follo

07-26-2012

I dont think you are understandin what people are saying, to make another competive map is impossible cause they could never balance all the champions for it and summoners rift, the only thing
they could do is make a new skin on te old map or make a new game mode without ranked play because to many people would complain that it isnt balanced

BigTallUgly

07-28-2012

Thats okay, not all champions are currently balanced. See my Demacian buddies thread and how garen needs a rework.

We definitely need a new map

Juh Tuh

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigTallUgly View Post
When you queue for ranked games, I strongly suggest Riot start throwing people into a random game mode

I stopped reading when you said that.
Horrible idea, probably worst idea since dominion was released.

Calibration

07-31-2012

The stuff you want done to the game is redicules alien invasion in the middle of a game really? What you want is a completely different game.

BigTallUgly

08-02-2012

Its ridiculous that you people enjoy playing on one map all the time. In fact, I bet that's because you dont even seriously play, and just sit on the forums. After more than 700 solo Q games, I'm just tired of the same map over and over.

And yes, alien invasion. I know for a kid like you it's hard to have some imagination, but you gotta think big. I know I could make it work. A ship beams you up, and its another chance to cs and get a few buffs from the aliens. Maybe even engage in some pvp if enemy team is in there as well.

Dominion just wasn't well thought out, and is an extremely small and camped map. It definitely can be improved.

BigTallUgly

08-10-2012

Riot needs to take a look, bump!