Riot Has the Wrong Priorities

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BigTallUgly

02-15-2013

bUMP.

BigTallUgly

02-17-2013

bump

Calatia

02-17-2013

This thread is, by far, the least accurate one.
There are 3 game modes, only one 'is competitive', yes. But who in heavens name would care about that when there are toxic player issues, balance issues and a bunch of bugs that havent been adressed yet?

If they need to have a priority, that is game balancing and reworking old champions.
Sivir and Yi have triangles for feet? Why bother when we can make another lame game mode no one will play seriously?!

gilgamesh23

02-17-2013

how will you keep a game balanced with multiple game modes we might take a look at what would happen otherwise ok so darius is op in 3v3 so we nerfed darius well now he can no longer be played in 5v5 well **** what should we do?

BigTallUgly

02-18-2013

You can definitely have different game modes. Sure the meta might change, and along with it, the preferred champs, but at it stands right now, there are blatantly superior choices for every lane anyway so um yeah.

BigTallUgly

02-23-2013

Bumpity bump.

BigTallUgly

02-25-2013

Bump.

Nightraged

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-25-2013

You keep bumping as if it will help your cause? You have -50 on your original post for a reason. There is no need or interest in creating a new competitive game mode because they will end up unplayed similarly to Dominion and Twisted Treeline. Player interest lies in Summoners rift and will continue to which is why its the competitive field and focus in LoL.

TBRamified

02-25-2013

Who doesn't like the new and exciting skins that Riot games have to offer? I love this idea; it adds a new spin to your favorite Summoner and provides an opportunity for the game to make a little money via Riot points. These skins are also a way for fans to have an input on the game and express their brilliant ideas (Oscar the Grouch Nunu FTW).

I completely see what you are getting at; I think the 3 lane approach works best for this game this sets up an odd number of lanes with more Summoners than lanes. An option would be to do more lanes but that would take a lot from jungle and support characters and possibly have to push games to additional summoners. With this said I donít see any other formats changing the competitive scene, LoL has backing worldwide for their format it may be simple but it works explicitly.

Every time Riot adds a champion this opens up hundreds of new character combos pairing that with items the possibilities are endless (as far as composition). Creating a slew of new characters can be detrimental to a season (if the learning curve is too high) but this can also level the playing field for newer characters. This also makes it harder for casual gamers to engage in these characters with prices being so high. On the other hand I do love the champion rotation for sampling.

I do have several ideas for mapping... i will be posting some of my ideas soon if you are interested

BigTallUgly

03-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightraged View Post
You keep bumping as if it will help your cause? You have -50 on your original post for a reason. There is no need or interest in creating a new competitive game mode because they will end up unplayed similarly to Dominion and Twisted Treeline. Player interest lies in Summoners rift and will continue to which is why its the competitive field and focus in LoL.
Nah, Dominion was just a tiny, essentially objective-free map. They need larger maps, and those maps need to be ranked. For some strange reason Dom isnt ranked. So. Of course nobody cares. That's Riot's fault there.