Riot Has the Wrong Priorities

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BigTallUgly

01-08-2013

bump

QueenOfTheReich

01-09-2013

You know, I never thought about that. I agree, they keep releasing stronger and stronger and more OP champions, and the skins are hit/miss... New maps would be nice, but with the newer updates, the game has required more and more processing power... Also, I think you could be a hell of a lot nicer to the people who post. Just saying.

BigTallUgly

01-11-2013

Yeah the issue with being nice is that usually people just dont get the crux of your argument.

If I were trying to be mean, there would be loads of name-calling involved, amidst other things. I'm simply trying to make my points as direct as possible and let people know the gaping chasms in their logical proceedings because in my experience, the little kids who frequent this forum really don't respond well to hints and innuendos.

In my opinion, in a RANKED queue, the power ranger attitude is precisely the attitude I play with in every game. Beacuse I play to win. In a competitive queue. I don't think this should be a stretch or effort for anyone. There's normal and ARAM and dominion and 3v3 if you want to jerk the gherkin with your buddies. But its not what ranked solo queue is for.

BigTallUgly

01-13-2013

Bump

BigTallUgly

01-15-2013

Bump

wanchaiferrai

01-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigTallUgly View Post
Hey all;

I'll get right to it - Riot has the wrong priorities. Instead of constantly releasing new champions, Riot needs to work on new competitive game modes.

Right now, there's only one. Summoner's Rift. . With the standard lanes, mid, top, bot jungle. Which is fine. Eventually, there will come a point when this becomes boring. There will come a point when players want more, there will come games that deliver it better.

I'm asking that Riot have a little vision. Making new champs right now might be a great business model. I'm sure Pulsefire EZ will be a big hit with the kids. What the developers need to realize, a few years down the road, it will be the lack of major content upgrades that kills the game.

Dominion is unbalanced, Dominion, for some strange reason, is not ranked. When you queue for ranked games, I strongly suggest Riot start throwing people into a random game mode, only one of which is the summoner's rift, with its current rules and limitations.

By all means Riot, keep making those champs, but please, start improving the game. I think its just for the good of the long-term standing.
Soo reading post at first I thought huh some one gets in but after reading past the first sentence about Riot having frequent bowl movements which result in new Hero creations which is a underlining problem with the game on a balance level and the way the meta game changes accelerating and retarding it at varying levels of speed.

Firstly it doesn't need new game modes that's redundant, the thing it however does need is the ability to have more variance in lanes and how heroes fill those roles. Also the ability to have a tri lane imo would be a cool ability for a line up to have which cripples the game at a meta level not that everyone even cares about that. Make the players actually play the game before you introduce new dishes to the chef when they can barely prepare a simple dish.

BigTallUgly

01-16-2013

That's primarily what I'm advocating for. Just the physical layout of the map (Summoner's Rift) sort of determines how the game is played and which champs are played.

New map layouts with new and different objectives to achieve victory would, I think, introduce a new element of thinking strategically as well as allow champs never used on Summoner's Rift to become popular.

sepetaiya

01-16-2013

stop bumping your own thread.

no one wants a new map Riot is doing fine and theres a reason you have been downvoted. let this die. your 5 seconds of fame is over.

BigTallUgly

01-17-2013

? hehe

I wonder what kids these days are smoking...

BigTallUgly

01-19-2013

Bump.