Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Magically in the middle of a game I never joined.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.
10-30-2009

A friend and I were trying to start an arranged team game. When I hit the button to join the queue I was given a message saying we failed to join the queue. My friend got an 'unknown error' message box. From there we had trouble joining any game and talked for a bit joking about how glitchy the game can be.

I logged out and logged in later only to find the game has been left, reconnect? screen waiting for me. I joined the game way behind (with a random character of course) and my team (without my friend) went on to surrender pretty quickly.

It's a pretty bad bug for the game to put you in a game you had no intention of joining and you never even knowing it.

10-30-2009

tags: haunted game halloween ghosts ghouls goblins

ArmiesofZNight

Associate Producer

11-02-2009

Thanks for posting! We're looking into this issue. Should this happen again, could you post your Air logs (found:Riot Games\League of Legends\air\logs; its default location is in the c:\. grab the most recent log when this happens) Thanks!