Double Jungling advice wanted

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Galgus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-13-2012

I've been trying to put together a double jungling plan for a casual 5-man group I play with, and I would like some advice and feedback on the current plan before I really try to pitch it:

Top and mid lane could be normal, but someone who can 2v1, with regular ganks, is needed for bottom lane.

I was thinking Cho'Gath might fill this role with his sustain.

One jungler would be an invader, and the other a ganker- one jungler starts at wolves and blue before invading the enemy jungle responsible for ganking top lane.

The second would start at wraiths, grab Red Buff, and gank at level two, relying on wraiths, golem, and any invasion or ganking gold to farm.

I have practiced the role and route of the Red Buff jungler as Alistar in custom and co-op vs AI, and have managed to keep mostly at pace with the experience gains of other players.

Somewhat weak sustain for Alistar has me worried about the enemy jungler invading, but if this proves to be an issue, Lee Sin could be a replacement.

I have not practiced the Blue Buff jungler's role because it is more heavily based on invasion and ganking for gold, but I expect that Nunu could fill the role well.

King Joker

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

06-13-2012

Instead of Nunu, have you considered Mundo/Noct or possibly Udyr?

Galgus

06-13-2012

That could work, the teammate I've been talking to about just suggested Nunu off the bat.

The most important things for that jungler are to be healthy at all times and adept at fighting the enemy jungler.

I don't have much experience jungling with those three- how good are they at messing with enemy junglers?

Of course, the decision might come down to what whoever is experienced using.

Lhuarc

06-14-2012

Someone may call this a troll double jungle but this is what a group of me and my friends did the other night and succeeded quite well. We had normal top and mid and bottom we had Ashe, while in the jungle we had Shyv and Twitch.

It was kind of a double jungle considering Shyv started red and grabbed blue while Twitch immediately invaded and took their red. Then from there on out Shyv and Twitch mostly roamed around together, dual exhaust mind you, ganking lanes together and clearing jungles. Ashe was able to hold bottom pretty well 2v1 under her turret, minus she wasnt as farmed as before and started cloth + 5 which she later built into bloodrazor due to the tankiness of the team we faced, so not your typical AD carry build.

It seemed to work quite well considering Twitch was quite fed coming out of the laning phase at 5-1 and Shyv was somewhere around 2-3 kills with 4 assists. The only downfall we had with this is the splitting of exp and ganking fails so we were a little underleveled and behind. But we were able to hold lanes sometimes and gain that back.

It seemed to work quite well but this could have been due to the sheer fact of twitches stealth, though everyone in our 5 man group were all lvl 30s minus one 27.