Best Bot Lane Combo

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wheredigo

06-16-2012

first 2 bot is an extremely terribad idea, 1 jungle 1 bot 1 top, or 2 top 1 bot is better BY FAR. but if you MUST have 2 it's really good to do things that piss people off. an upset (and just not calm) opponent will hand you the game every time. so things like alistar + sion- sion stuns then alistar cc's you. or ezreal + a strong ap like kennen. shaco + a tank/cc char works well. blitz plus a strong burst or sustained dps like ez would work well.

again by giving these suggestions i also reiterate that 2 bot is a bad idea. 1 of you needs to play a strong bot that can hold 1v2 and keep someone jungling as much as possible. i do this on rumble all the time. and honestly at this point i prefer 1v2 as rumble as i can easily control the bottom lane, hit top lane with ult for a jump, push my lane quickly to go help hit dragon. that type of thing. singed does well if you can play him really well as well... so think of those types of strats before throwing yourself back into the 2 bot 1 top idea

HamIsOP

Recruiter

06-17-2012

One very good lane combo i have noticed is having an urgot with a soraka. Because Urgot can establish himself very early on as a lane bully and soraka can become a mana battery for urgot to sustain, and later urgot can use his ulti in time with soraka's silence to make a really devastating combo for quick kills

Slushi

06-17-2012

Bot isn't my lane, but if im forced to go there i usually play Akali + Alistar. I don't think i've ever lost bot lane with Akali + Alistar before, probably because i haven't went bot too often. It's a powerful combo because alistar can stun and keep them in place while akali's q can drop a ton of damage. Also, i tend to get hurt alot and alistar heals me and keeps me in lane. Usually with this combo we get early dominance, before level 6 (which is when Akali starts to hurt alot). Then at level 6 were able to get them decently low, chase them easily, and turret dive effectively if required.

Aporia Zero

06-17-2012

urgot+soraka (mass sustain)
lux+leona (procs on atk)
Xin Zhao+Evelynn (b/c xin zhao counts as 3 champs and eve is -1)

NorDicUn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-17-2012

Naut/Ashe
Voli/ziggs, annie, lux

McNastyJukes

06-17-2012

vayne-janna
nunu- kog maw.

Taniwha

06-18-2012

Ap sion and flat ad panth is a kill at level 2 everytime!

Guanyuzhizi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Master Recruiter

06-18-2012

haha

Undeadaeon

07-12-2012

The best botlane in 3v3 would be Mordekaiser, another pusher, and a tank. Since Mordekaiser pushes so hard top lane he will deny top lane farm, but this will also make him vulnerbale to ganks. But if he bot lanes mordekaiser will push bot lane so far back that he will cause top lane to not be ganked, so choosing another hard core pusher like heimerdinger would def. take out turrets in the first 15-20mins. So id choose Mordekaiser, leona, and any other great pusher.

Sam

07-12-2012

I rather have somebody soloing bot than have two people there !