Best Bot Lane Combo

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Batman Bot

06-13-2012

Most the games I play the other team doesn't use a jungler so I was interested in suggestions for bot lane combos. I would like some strong suggestions from good TT players. I'm open to any champions but below are the champs that my brother and I play most.

Me...
AD: Riven, Olaf, Pantheon, GP, WW, and J4
AP: Singed, and Ryze

Brother...
AD: Xin, Yorick, Blitz, Ezreal, Voli
AP: Kennen, Nunu, Akali

Thanks in advance

Knux5112

06-14-2012

I go Cho' Gath solo bot lane.

Knux5112

06-14-2012

I like pie.

Knux5112

06-14-2012

I like blueberry pie.

Axil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-14-2012

none because its better to have a jungler and solo lanes teehee

emi chii

06-14-2012

If you choose to have two bot, i think one of the best combos 've seen for that is the Nunu/GP combo.
You know, they're almost the same champ only one is AD and the other one is AP (Yeah, i know they have some differences on the effects, that's why i said almost). If done correctly, they can zone really hard and dive instantly into the enemy team.
Blood Boil+Raise Morale. That's all.

There must be some other good combinations for duo lane, but i'm not really sure in the TT. It's kind of different with the composition so... this one is the only one i can back up that it really works.

Batman Bot

06-14-2012

I understand that having a jungler is better but the person going bot 2v1 can get owned pending on the comp. Until we face other teams with junglers I think we rather run 2 bot.

Dragonsbaine

06-14-2012

Bot lane is usually best when you have a really good tank. From that great support or another back up tank works quite well.

oh and as far as jungler... IMHO top lane should juggle jungling... since they can easily defend the tower and get that extra gold/xp in the top jungle.

Epiras

06-14-2012

With the champs you and your bro play, i'd say Voli and GP -or- WW. Also, Ryze and Voli -or- Xin.

ZillyAU

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-14-2012

Like mentioned use a strong bot lane person that can sit by tower and still aoe farm if possible. If you rly need to you can have your jungler bot lane with you until he gets claws and that will help reduce the lower level dive threat.