make turrets more risk vs reward

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fuzen kuden

06-13-2012

why not give turrets a % damage ied stay 10% per hit this way turret diveing become a real risk vs reward. and add to it if the kill is done a Bonus amount of gold is given but if it fail then the champ under the turret gets that Bonus.

Technician Tim

06-13-2012

its already risk vs reward, die or get a kill...allows for some amazing turnarounds (love baiting as morgana under my tower, snare, soil, kill)

BlackJesus101

06-13-2012

10% damage means that the turrets do the same damage all game enemy could dive people in lane from lvl 1 and not even lose anyone to turrets percentage damage will also completley fail to do anything to creeps i mean what 10 hits to kill a caster minion?

Feror

06-13-2012

It would destroy about 30% of the reason tanks exist.. they turret dive instead of the AP mid
And turrets do about 2-3hits early game to kill.. making it MUCH easier to turret dive then.
Minions would also WRECK turrets.

I agree on the part about turrets should be more of a risk reward situation but it wouldn't make sense >_<.

XDireWolfX

06-13-2012

diving singed is already a lose-lose situation

KingSnafu

06-13-2012

Percentage wouldnt work but scaling the damage would work. Example start at 200 then at 10 minutes go to 350 and 20 minutes go to 500, they might already scale never really looked, in that case just up the damage its scaled by.

Jokapwn

06-13-2012

I honestly think it's fine the way it is. Games should end one day so as the players get stronger, they will be able to dive/tank turrets. My advice, just enjoy the game the way it is.

DebosBike

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-13-2012

This again?

Look, if the whole enemy team is reasonably fed and by you at full health you aren't safe alone at the tower now matter how much hp you have! Only inside the base.
Same thing with tanks or certain tankier champs, the tower is like almost like having your ranged ad carry there, if you couldn't handle the situation with 2 of you then run.