Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


New to the Roleplaying Forums?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cryypter

Senior Member

03-17-2013

Hmm, I would say go ahead, but there has often been a difference of opinion between the Ask thread-ers and I on such matters. If it has no interaction with the rest of the RPs, there is very little that they could object to, so you could probably do it without any fuss. If there will be interaction, however (e.g. a character interacts with a champ in you're thread, then goes and expects the Ask of that champ to recognize that interaction), then they might have an issue.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Secretwyatt

Recruiter

03-28-2013

Interesting


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tsarkillo

Senior Member

03-28-2013

Shoot, I'm new to this RP, but not new to RPing.

Although this RP compared to other forums looks rather bland, as no one seems to do any RP on large scale proportion.

All these "ask jayce" and pretty meek RP like "Tea Shop", are pretty dumb.

I was hoping that since this is LoL with such Rich LORE, that I would find great RP like becoming characters during Wars between Demacia and Noxus or something, but I was hoping for too much sadly.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Almogs

Senior Member

03-28-2013

Actually, we try to not be serious here on most occasions.

Now, if you do not mind, please leave.

P.S. We are not a large community here.

P.P.S. Our affect on the forums is very limited, since this is not community run we cannot post things like timelines and stuff like that. There are other forums that do it if you want that kind of things.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cryypter

Senior Member

03-28-2013

Quote:
Almogs:
Actually, we try to not be serious here on most occasions.

Now, if you do not mind, please leave.


Come now, is that any way to greet a newcomer? Even one somewhat... rough around the edges.


Quote:
Theyyon:
Shoot, I'm new to this RP, but not new to RPing.

Although this RP compared to other forums looks rather bland, as no one seems to do any RP on large scale proportion.

All these "ask jayce" and pretty meek RP like "Tea Shop", are pretty dumb.

I was hoping that since this is LoL with such Rich LORE, that I would find great RP like becoming characters during Wars between Demacia and Noxus or something, but I was hoping for too much sadly.


Greetings, and welcome to the Roleplaying Forums. While you are entitled to your opinion, I would suggest being a little more tactful in the future. Many people do not agree that the Ask threads and the Location RPs are "dumb", and would not appreciate you describing them as such.

There have been quite a few RPs similar to what you describe, though I do not know of any currently open ones. Perhaps the Grand Stage (http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=3207265)? Or maybe Eternal Soul (http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=3261491)? If neither of those suit your tastes, the Sparring Grounds (http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1985842) are always available for a good fight.

Have a pleasant evening.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tsarkillo

Senior Member

03-31-2013

Quote:
Cryypter:
Come now, is that any way to greet a newcomer? Even one somewhat... rough around the edges.




Greetings, and welcome to the Roleplaying Forums. While you are entitled to your opinion, I would suggest being a little more tactful in the future. Many people do not agree that the Ask threads and the Location RPs are "dumb", and would not appreciate you describing them as such.

There have been quite a few RPs similar to what you describe, though I do not know of any currently open ones. Perhaps the Grand Stage (http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=3207265)? Or maybe Eternal Soul (http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=3261491)? If neither of those suit your tastes, the Sparring Grounds (http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1985842) are always available for a good fight.

Have a pleasant evening.


Thanks for being a mature individual, much appreciated. Yes I will take back the word dumb, and avoid in the future of using it in a derogatory manner. Though my opinion still stands, that it is bland.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vermana

Senior Member

04-05-2013

New to these forums, but I've got a lot of RPing under my belt.

Looking forward to doing things. By any chance, are things organized often in-game as well? Would be pretty interesting to play a less serious round on Summoner's Rift with everyone playing through something fun.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cryypter

Senior Member

04-06-2013

Quote:
Vermana:
New to these forums, but I've got a lot of RPing under my belt.

Looking forward to doing things. By any chance, are things organized often in-game as well? Would be pretty interesting to play a less serious round on Summoner's Rift with everyone playing through something fun.

Welcome, then.

I do not know of any current in-game RP matches, though I have heard of something somewhat similar from outside the RP forums; Factions, I believe it is called? They have a chatroom in the client titled "Factions", if you wish to talk there.

Or if you feel so inclined, you could try to organize your own.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vermana

Senior Member

04-06-2013

I saw that, but it seems more like a "Faction Pride" sort of thing, rather than champion roleplay or roleplay in general.

Maybe I'll try to organize something in the future.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cryypter

Senior Member

04-06-2013

Quote:
Vermana:
I saw that, but it seems more like a "Faction Pride" sort of thing, rather than champion roleplay or roleplay in general.

Maybe I'll try to organize something in the future.

In the mean time, might I suggest poking your head in at one of the open RPs? It would help everyone get to know you and you to know them and the place. Just to, you know, ingratiate yourself with the natives, as it were.