La fin justifie les moyens. [Fiora ask thread]

12345 ... 8
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FI0RA Laurent

04-12-2014

http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/4180
(I still work on that)

The grand duelist was standing on the public place, waiting for more people to approach. She had long striven to regain people trust over the name of the Laurent, and today, she had decided it was time to put more emphasis on her image more than her sheer talent. Her blade was true on the field, but her words should also remains as sharp as her weapon.

''Ladies and gentlemen,
words came to me of very sad rumorz. As much as I would like to prove you all wrong 'ere and now, I would only perpetuate what I want to cease. From what I gathered, people would still doubt my honor inside Demacia's community.

For dis, I shall let /les portes/ of ze Laurent family open for ze public to come ask me questions.''

After her message, Fiora Laurent bows to her public and moves down to where people were gathered and started to answer a few question while heading to the family house.

Quote:
[OOC]

Hi, I am giving it a go as the new Fiora RPer.
What gave me the idea to take the challenge is the fact that my first language is French. Considering the fact I know where it's harder for me to pronounce some words, I can emphasize on these to mark her strong accent.
Please, give me the chance to work on her lore, to read all the JoJ and also, to get to know her even more than what I already learned in hope of one day being able to continue after the extraordinary work of the old person in charge of the character.

I hope I won't deceive anyone and promise to work hard to keep: Ze highest standar' of ze Laurent family!

Ask a Anivia

04-12-2014

((Greetings, welcome to the forums. (If you are new.))

Grievous77

04-12-2014

((Old Fiora quit?))

Ask Quinn n Val

04-12-2014

((Yes our old Fiora quit, she resigned in her thread and was appropriately put on the available thread))

Dear lady Fiora,

There have been rumors circulating that you are not particularly fond of me, care to confirm or deny them?

- Quinn

Kuronan

04-12-2014

(( Welcome to the community Fiora, if you are new. I'd send you a letter, but Kuronan does not like Demacians with very few exceptions... ))

AskBloodHunter

04-12-2014

Dear Fiora of Demaica

It is come to my understanding that you've allowed these questions if you to begin and visits, yes? As it puts great disappointment I'd like to ask of how you do blade waltz. I is truly an uncanny and strange ability not performed by humans. That's what makes you so dangerous on the rift.

From Warwick

FI0RA Laurent

04-12-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grievous77 View Post
((Old Fiora quit?))
(Yes, about Two days ago as I could see)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Quinn n Val View Post
((Yes our old Fiora quit, she resigned in her thread and was appropriately put on the available thread))

Dear lady Fiora,

There have been rumors circulating that you are not particularly fond of me, care to confirm or deny them?

- Quinn
(Thank you for answering.)

''Rumors always carries a part of lies and a part of truth. For 'dis I cannot hide how much I long for a wor'zy opponent, but I would also regret to put an end to ze life of such a talented duelist. Your achievements on ze field are no secret, my dear. Fear not, I have nothing personal, neither against you, nor against Valor. You both have my respect.''

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuronan View Post
(( Welcome to the community Fiora, if you are new. I'd send you a letter, but Kuronan does not like Demacians with very few exceptions... ))
(Thank you very much. I hope you will pass over this little problem to pay the grand duelist a visit.)

FI0RA Laurent

04-12-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskBloodHunter View Post
Dear Fiora of Demaica

It is come to my understanding that you've allowed these questions if you to begin and visits, yes? As it puts great disappointment I'd like to ask of how you do blade waltz. I is truly an uncanny and strange ability not performed by humans. That's what makes you so dangerous on the rift.

From Warwick

''I would please require your dirty barking mouth to call me by my family name. I do not appreciate your kind and even less where you belong. Yes I do accept questions but I do require respect from ze likes of yours.

About my sword art, Ze Waltz iz indeed a deadly technique. It requires discipline and talent. It iz more likely that a human will achieve this than a petty wolf.''

Fiora was disgusted and moved on to something else quickly to shove away her repulsed feeling.

AODRG

04-12-2014

((New Fiora, New chance to answer!))

A letter would arrive for Fiora, sent by an unnamed summoner.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Fiora.jpg (314.6 KB, 30 views)

FI0RA Laurent

04-12-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dremiist View Post
La fin justifie les moyens

il fine giustifica i mezzi

-Niccol˛ Machiavelli- was italien

but i guess all the noble throught europe could speak french back in the day

i was going to say she's spanish because the rapier come from spain but after that speech i'm not quite sure

mais c'est sure qu'elle est pas franšaise entouka je crois pas

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...7#post21535737

(Sorry, make your ressearch deeper next time. next!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
Hehe, if only I did the naming. :P Fiora's based on a historical French Fencer, IIRC.

As for the title, I was referring to when she killed her father to punish how he stained the name of his family by soaking his blade in a poison to vanquish an enemy.

12345 ... 8