Ask Leona - The Champion of the Sun

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Radiant

09-05-2013

In the ornate halls of the Solari Temple, leona would wait for mail and visitors. The walls would be depicted with murals of the sun and it's glory and it's previous champion. She would sit in a chair her head laying on her hand out of boredom, waiting for mail "I wonder if anyone will come visit, maybe Pantheon?" Leona murmured to herself, he amber hair draped back down her arm in it's normal smoother back fashion. Her golden armor would clink every time she moved the slightest bit. Leona began to wish she was in her new pool party outfit, which was much more comfortable for sitting than the golden Solari she has on, covered with golden symbols

Tine

09-05-2013

((Suggestion, make a Solari temple thread.))
A letter arrives for Leona, and upon her opening it, firework shoot out, spelling
What is your breakfast of Champions?

Fae Lulu

09-05-2013

A wooden figurine of Leona in her Iron Solari outfit shone her way into Leona's room, carrying on her back (behind her shield) a letter twice the size of the doll.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Leona.jpg (199.1 KB, 236 views)

Tine

09-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fae Lulu View Post
A wooden figurine of Leona in her Iron Solari outfit shone her way into Leona's room, carrying on her back (behind her shield) a letter twice the size of the doll.
((For first part of your letter http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com...49662#27449662 Ironstylus post on first page.))

Fae Lulu

09-05-2013

((I know that...but Lulu doesn't ))

Tine

09-05-2013

((Lets see how they play this, I am kinda hoping they play it the way the parrot implied...))

Demonbane775

09-05-2013

Jax popped his head in.
"Oy! There's a new chick that moved in and no one told me?"

Ask the Radiant

09-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by CelticWarden View Post
((Suggestion, make a Solari temple thread.))
A letter arrives for Leona, and upon her opening it, firework shoot out, spelling
What is your breakfast of Champions?
Leona would jump back as the firework shot out of the letter "What the? Oh." She'd read the firework, which luckily did not mess up the ceiling and then wrote back

Dear Anonymous Firework Letter sender,

I like to have my breakfast as eggs sunny side up with water, and outside so I can admire the sun glistening off the water.

-Leona

Ask the Radiant

09-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fae Lulu View Post
Leona would smile then write back in fancy Gothic letters

Dear Lulu,
Me and Diana knew each other... and us two aren't exactly fighting each other. I'm the champion of the Solari and her; the Lunari. She just wants to destroy everyone who doubts the moon's power...which is nearly everyone in my order. Personally, I don't mind the Lunari but I have to fight for my order.

-Leona

((We'll see about the ex relationship thing..I'll have to ask diana))

Ask the Radiant

09-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demonbane775 View Post
Jax popped his head in.
"Oy! There's a new chick that moved in and no one told me?"
Leona would raise her eyebrow before lightly chuckling at Jax

"Moved in? Jax...Your in my temple. And how do you not recognize me? We've fought in numerous matches against and with each other. Now, why are you actually here?" Leona would speak nicely but in the end she would say ti in a more accented commanding voice