Would you like to see this RP?

Interested. Why? 7 87.50%
Not interested. Why? 1 12.50%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll

(Rp Idea) In Defiance of Shadows

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Delmegar

3 Weeks Ago

Yes yes, I'm at it again... Recently I looked into bringing into life the city-states and parts of Lore, that idea seems to have fallen through as I have heard no further of it. So, where that fell, I hoped to go in a slightly different direction and read up on Champion Lores and the such.

Having said that, I would like to create and Order primarily of Demacian's or Demacian allies who would stand against the possible incursion from the Shadow Isles that Hecarim warned us all of. Now, the reason I say Demacia is because it was Demacian's who were run down and slaughtered by Hecarim, and a terrified military commander who carried the warning that one day the Shadow would fall upon the land. Most likely few others would heed the words of this commander, seeing as how he is Demacian and in the clutches of mortal fear.

Demacia, however, would certainly accept this as fact and take all measures to prevent further harm to her people. So, by decree, a group called the Divine Blade is to be created that will chiefly defend against agents or beasts from the Shadow Isles, and also, secondly, from any other dark forces or beings of magic that threaten Demacia or its people. This is sort of an extension of Vayne and how she would like to eliminate things of dark magic.

The Divine Blade will consist of several members, some not always fighting together, and others not fighting at all. There will be a base of operations in Demacia, a tower called God's Hand, where roles must be filled. This will be a semi-open RP where people can always ask to join. We will need combatants and otherwise. Also, the RP will take part in multiple stories, some of which will revolve more around Shadow Isles, and others that are more interested in other foes.

Now, I will create a poll for this: Yes or No, simply. If you vote, you must tell me why or you will not be considered. Demacian Champions will be considered, though I will NOT have them be super powerful as many of you like doing. You will, of course, be stronger than OC's. But I must have enemies have a fighting chance.

Thank you for your time.

Delmegar

3 Weeks Ago

JPLangley2, why?

JPLangley 2

3 Weeks Ago

Just call me JP, Langley, or JPLangley. The 2 shouldn't be there.
Anyways, I'm just interested. It would be fun to see that play out.

freAK47

3 Weeks Ago

I like this idea. We need a few more groups like this.

Delmegar

3 Weeks Ago

Fair enough reasons, and yes, the inspiration is sort of like the Preservers. The name is open to discussion...

Divine Blades has a nice ring, but could probably use some work, I'm thinking? Thoughts???

And will do, JP. If you guys don't have any questions, I'd be happy to post a couple links to profiles to people I've made to fit the group.

Any suggestions on roles that will need to be filled??

KABOOMZiggsBOOM

3 Weeks Ago

Only Demacia?

Delmegar

3 Weeks Ago

Preferably Demacia, s they are most steadfast against dark magics and have been the primary witness to the Shadow Isles. If nothing else, the tower where the 'Divine Blade' will be seated is in Demacia.

I am open to all forms of questions and discussion for this.

Delmegar

3 Weeks Ago

Leigha Adel Moura - http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/752 - first example of one such person of the Divine Blade's.

Sebastian Armas - http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/4582 - an officer in the Divine Blade's.

These are examples of what the fighters of the Order would consist of. Strong but not too strong. I will work on profiles for more later on, as well as on 'Divinus' that will not be combatants primarily.

And bump. Need more people to come and talk this up.

AskTheSteamGolem

3 Weeks Ago

I don't have any Demacians...

Delmegar

3 Weeks Ago

I didn't either. And I doubt that anybody has anyone that is specific to this anyhow, that's what the beauty of Shurelia and creating new OC's is...