Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[client][major] maestro error

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheBakerman

06-13-2012

After this patch and the previous patch,when I click play and it gets to the login screen I get the maestro error. I repaired the client last patch when this was happening,so I don't how to fix it,or what exactly is causing it besides the new patch.

Kind of getting tired of my game breaking every time a new patch comes out...

Edit:when I repaired the client last patch it didn't do anything,but when I tried the next day it was working.

Edit:restarted my computer and it's working now.

ManaBananaKrill

06-21-2012

Restarting my computer hasn't worked. I didn't get this error in any previous patch ever and I've been in PBE since it started. I've gotten it since today and that's it. I never got it yesterday.

ManaBananaKrill

06-21-2012

Now im able to get into a game but its not loading the champs or skins or anything. It doesn't even tell me how much time is left in the countdown.