Best 3v3 champs

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JD 2020

Community Program Manager

08-24-2012
5 of 5 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarizard View Post
I'm 12-3 in ranked with Jayce. Of those games, my record in Ranked TT is 11-0.
Showoff.....

:P

Goggris

08-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD 2020 View Post
I am a big advocate of Treeline here at Riot, along with RiotKryo. We play Treeline compulsively. I share a lot of your collective feelings around Treeline, and make it a point to represent those feelings internally to ensure the design teams fully understand our perspective .

Long live TT!

-JD
http://twitter.com/JD_2020
Check your email buddy. For science.

Edit: Real science this time, not the fake science from last time.

MrMan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-24-2012

Quote:
I am a big advocate of Treeline here at Riot, along with RiotKryo. We play Treeline compulsively. I share a lot of your collective feelings around Treeline, and make it a point to represent those feelings internally to ensure the design teams fully understand our perspective .

Long live TT!

-JD
http://twitter.com/JD_2020
We're definitely in need for some sort of twisted treeline rework, tanky dps champions simply dominate too hard, and the champion designers/people who are in charge of balancing existing champions wont balance any champions in accordance to TT (understandably). I hope that you can do something about this

Al Shabab

08-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMan View Post
We're definitely in need for some sort of twisted treeline rework, tanky dps champions simply dominate too hard, and the champion designers/people who are in charge of balancing existing champions wont balance any champions in accordance to TT (understandably). I hope that you can do something about this
no they do not, get someone who melts tanks, and get items like omen and frozen heart and it is an easy win... even against a fed sion.

ignite, cc, instaburst... etc
blitzcrank and teemo are a brutal mapcontrol combination that allows perfect turtling and instaburst of those bruisers...

bruisers might be easier to manage with
you can have a tank, adc, apc on 3v3 winning easily if you all know what you are doing and have cc and damage to keep them at distance

Al Shabab

08-25-2012

Quote:
I find the Jax/Diana/Irelia combo provides a lot of AP burst from Diana, a ton of damage and sustainability from Jax, and with a tanky mixed-damage assassin like Irelia tossed into the mix, it's a pretty tough team comp to beat. Jax and Irelia have stuns, Diana has her pull, and all 3 have pretty good dash / leap abilities for mass initiation.
I have found that Pantheon also does good and is not typical dps as he is an ad caster but his w is a problem because you level it last and have no incentive to level it up after lvl 1... it only provides small cooldown reduction.

What do you think about giving Pantheon`s w an ad scaling that increases with leveling it or scaling stun like 0.7/0.9/1.3/1.6/1.8 sec stun or give him like 10/15/20/25/30% lifesteal on next 3 secs or something like that?

His leveling really falls off once you have leveled off everything except it.

JacksonSolo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-27-2012

Im surprised no one has mentioned Mundo.... I can dominate a 3v3 with my hp regen out of control (with armor or magic resist). Three players simply cannot burst as much damage on mundo as in a 5v5. (Swift boots, FoN, Warmogs x2, Randuins, GA) ftw

Epictues

08-27-2012

Cant go wrong with Jax. His AP/AD damage mix matches with everything.

Otherwise Xin is a wrecking machine, Darius absolutlely dominates, Tyrandeme cant be stopped, Sion can 3vs1 the enemy team if you have the patience to build him into mid/late game,.... and dont forget that F'ing monkey Wukong..... spin/moving aoe entire lane/aoe throw everyone in air effectively stunning them/deal bigdamage/ignore stuns and snares/ wtfSPIN TOWIN!!!111

the previously listed champs absolutely wtfpwn 3vs3. Most of them are AD damage so it leaves the team open to being countered by armor items so incase your other 2 teammates are already AD here are the good AP choices...

zyra(dont know if shes still same after patch),teemo, nunu, gragas,singed... really provided your 2teammates picked AD champs you really can choose from most of the glassy AP guys.
Leblanc and Fizz should get special mentions though for being especially lethal/pain in the arses.

PurpleURP

08-27-2012

jax #1 top lane solo
diana #1 ap bot
id hope you are winning your games
you could put anyone in irelias spot and win,
id pick xin or a tank instead but thats just me

Sam

08-30-2012

Lee sin!

zwilt

08-31-2012

gotta a question ima a bit new to TT is jayce any good for TT?