Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Leaving a queue can cause a leave.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheHealingHammer

10-30-2009

Hello, i just wanted to report this bug, leaving a "normal" game queue "before" anything says your might be joining a match can cause a leave.

a few nights ago i was trying normal games for the first time, i got in the first few times and played and had fun, then then when i was waiting in a queue before i had to leave i pressed "cancel" and it stoped the queue with nothing out of the ordinary.

i signed in again later that night and found myself trying to to forcefully "reconnected" to a game that did not exist, when it was fully loaded there were no other people in the panels, and this was like hours since i signed off, so i left it (i couldn't play by myself.. in a game that didn't exist...) and resigned in, hoping a relog would change it. so when it wanted me to reconnect again a trying to go into the chatrooms and find an admin but no one answered. i had to leave the game overnight so it would go away.

on top of it all, the bug gave me a leaver point... I've played well over 30 games i beleive and i don't ever leave, even if the games onesided from the starter, and it kind of upsets me that now people might think I'm a leaver. I'm hoping that if you find the bug, you can get rid of the "leaver point" i got from it, please.

also this was before the latest patch that didn't seem to have any patch notes i think and it was pretty small.

Shillen

10-31-2009

This bug has been around a long time.

StaticFrog

10-31-2009

I'm sure riot appreciates your bug report but bug reports belong here (http://leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=3).