How to change from NA server to EU server.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

1B PurpleMuffinz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdzz View Post
Ok is not impossible because I saw him in another server to pay RP for transition future
but do we need more people to comment on the issue to bother about it?
I do not think you're going to answer but I'm sure you're going to read comment
and Thank you
ITS TRUE A FRIEND OF MINE PAID RP TO CHANGE FROM EU EAST TO WEST I DUNNO IF THATS ALLOWED BUT I IMAGINE IF THEY CAN WE CAN ...
PLEASE RIOT i spent money on a free game and i dont want to loose it but i cant play with that latency when your high elo or playing important games inbetween friends ! i cant even do the alistar combo !!!

Aregionius

Senior Wrenchman

09-18-2012

The way the servers were setup originally makes it impossible right now to transfer between NA and EU.

EU servers were specially designed during the region split to allow transfers between EUW and EUN/E and transfers between EU servers are still available from the PVP.net store.

Bogieman

09-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aregionius View Post
The way the servers were setup originally makes it impossible right now to transfer between NA and EU.

EU servers were specially designed during the region split to allow transfers between EUW and EUN/E and transfers between EU servers are still available from the PVP.net store.
Right now. So it is possible with some effort. Also if I remember right you moved some "big player" from NA to EU not long time ago. I call bulls**t.

madh

11-01-2012

I had been playing on the NA servers since beta and moved to Germany for my PhD. Not being able to use the account that I spent money on is unfathomable and unacceptable from a customer's perspective, and is especially so for me when you consider that I'll be in the EU for at least the next three years... This has been a pretty negative experience for me.

raswish

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-24-2013

bump