How to change from NA server to EU server.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lordchmar

06-13-2012

Hi, i had a question about changing NA server for EU server, because i joined League of Legends when it was on Beta Mode - meaning wasnīt released Officialy and there was only NA server from the beginning of LoL, so therefor the question of mine, can My Lolīs NA server Account can be transferred and copy-pasted to EU server ? Iīd really dont want to buy new skins and champions for EU server account, because im already lvl 30 and had played over 1500 games total and have many paid skins. The problem is I play from Croatia and my game is extremly laggy on NA server and I would want to know is there ANY possible way to do this?
Please LoL team, can you people make the effort to make my account transfer from NA server to EU server Plesent Experience, so i wouldnīt have to start the jurney from the beginning =)

Thanks,

crazy attacker 3

06-15-2012

same thing here i really want to change mine

Encefallar

06-15-2012

I have send an email to them. I wanted exactly the same. They answered after two hours and said: sorry. Na --> Eu transfer is not possible.
There wasn't any reason. But be sure i will not buy another rp points until they solve this.

WhisperOfDeath

06-23-2012

I have the same problem, please Riot there are many people in NA server who want to change to EU servers because they started playing when there was only NA server.

Titan Rain

07-05-2012

same here, whats more my ping is getting higher every month and now its a real problem to play with ping 600. at the beginning of my journey it was like 140 but we have too many players on servers probably now.
I am from EU so it would be natural. i believe it would beneficial for both RIOT and us

Postal Twinkie

Wrenchman

07-05-2012

As of right now NA and EU transfers are not allowed, there are a number of legal reasons for this. This doesn't mean in the future that may not change, but until then there isn't much that can be done.

Titan Rain

07-06-2012

Thank You for information.

gimroz3

07-09-2012

but is it possible to cre

gimroz3

07-09-2012

but is it possible to create two accounts in two differents servers ( NA and EU) if I've registered in NA instead of EU?

sorry for my english.

bdzz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Postal Twinkie View Post
As of right now NA and EU transfers are not allowed, there are a number of legal reasons for this. This doesn't mean in the future that may not change, but until then there isn't much that can be done.
Ok is not impossible because I saw him in another server to pay RP for transition future
but do we need more people to comment on the issue to bother about it?
I do not think you're going to answer but I'm sure you're going to read comment
and Thank you