Smurf account

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Digital Ookami

06-14-2012

Lol If you join high lvl games at low lvl I will agree you have balls of steel. I have done it once when I was a low lvl you defiantly will get your butt kicked hard, if you dont play it extremely safe.

CounterSnipe

06-15-2012

Why not just use your main account?

Sylvrr

06-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagicBreadRoll View Post
What's reverse smurfing called then?
I have a mate that invites me to high end games, goes badly sometimes.
depends on how new you are, but its basically trolling. you turn the game into a 4v5 or 2v3 and it can be a very frustrating waste of time. if you friend wants to teach you and there is such a tremendous gap in experience, its best left to custom or bots.

Dunkurtin

10-13-2012

i spent the majority of my games while leveling playing with friends who were level 30. It's no that huge a deal, just makes you learn the game faster...

fastplay

10-13-2012

@Digital Ookami and Dunkurtin I did that too me being low lvl while playing with lvl 30 friend. It do not really help make you learn the game faster less you what to and on top of that it is really no big deal that you did it.

It is sometime better to smurf and help some people out tho I remember making a smuf to help out a friend because he could not really play in lvl 30 game and somewhat had a hard time picking up the game but it depend on how you helping.

If you trying to help you friend out in pvp and you lvl 30 if you friend is making it like a 4v5 then it better to smurf to help then getting them rage at hard.

alaskaneagle

10-13-2012

People often attribute a mean player they have dealt with to a smurf account instead of just the amount of mean people that play.

Smurf accounts aren't really the problem. I have two (one jsut got to lvl 30) and I am using my new one to help re-practic the game since I was gone for a few months. I am always helpful to the people I meet and often give advice to both sides to help them learn how to play.

Smurfs aren't the problem mean players are. Try not to get them confused.