HP Items

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

VoidInsanity

06-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotNome View Post
Jax is a pretty good reason :P
True. He is problematic being an overpowered hybird. How about a very cheap version of the deathcap that gives +30% ap as normal and some CDR but also lowers AD by 30%?

Or bring back Zonya's Ring. Was too strong on SR because it gave casters too much, but in dominion casters are getting too little. Seems like the item would work here.

Sauron

06-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChronicleX View Post
Or bring back Zonya's Ring. Was too strong on SR because it gave casters too much, but in dominion casters are getting too little. Seems like the item would work here.
Yessssss... make the Dark Lord whole again...

Redeemed In Fire

06-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sauron View Post
Yessssss... make the Dark Lord whole again...
I can see it now... The Zhonya's panth drops when you plummet into a team of 4 since you just took out 50% of their health. :P

Volandum

06-15-2012

Jax doesn't build any AP beyond the 30 AP on Trinity Force, so I don't see how Jax would be a problem. Even with a free deathcap effect AP Jax would be weaker than standard Jax.

DiscworldDeath

06-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCIX View Post
Deathfire + mpen. At least for bursters. I'd kind of like to see an item with the passive "Ability casts deal an additional 4-8% of the target's current health in magic damage.". Though it would need tuning to not be stupidly OP on anything with a really low CD spell.
I'd get this on Jax, or Irelia, or Lee Sin, or most people who can get Triforce right now, potentially..?

And yeah, Jax with AP is not that hot, making his AP higher isn't going to help him that much...

ZeIse

06-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Volandum View Post
Jax doesn't build any AP beyond the 30 AP on Trinity Force, so I don't see how Jax would be a problem. Even with a free deathcap effect AP Jax would be weaker than standard Jax.
I wasn't aware that Jax stopped building Gunblades. There are still Jax players that build Rylais and/or Deathcap and do moderately well. I don't see the issue here. AP might not be as useful as the AD build, but it has its own uses and is just as powerful.

Cauldrath

06-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCIX View Post
Deathfire + mpen. At least for bursters. I'd kind of like to see an item with the passive "Ability casts deal an additional 4-8% of the target's current health in magic damage.". Though it would need tuning to not be stupidly OP on anything with a really low CD spell.
How about:
Unique passive: Your spells deal damage as if you had 8% of your target's maximum health in bonus AP.

So, a spell with a 1.0 ratio would deal 8% damage, but one with a 0.5 ratio would only deal 4%. Lower cooldown spells tend to have lower ratios, as well.

DiscworldDeath

06-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeIse View Post
AP might not be as useful as the AD build, but it has its own uses and is just as powerful.
The two parts of this sentence do not computer.
And no, AP build on Jax is not nearly as powerful.

CynicalGiant

06-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotNome View Post
Jax is a pretty good reason :P
Design-wise, it's generally dangerous to resort to global bonuses (or penalties). They're a bit of a last resort, because there will always be collateral damage. A better way to handle it (IMO), would be to replace Deathcap with a similar, cheaper item that has some light defensive bonus. In fact, we've already been testing an item like that :P
Just make this item build from Haunting Guise and release it in both modes.

Profit.

Mjd24

06-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurpIe Reign View Post
Hopefully that means Totalbiscuit finally got his item hmm? Totalbiscuit's Top Hat sounds nifty I must say.
I'll be nice and let you know that the reason people are down voting you is because "Supreme Villain Veigar" was TotalBiscuits "item".