Angels of Apocalypse Recruiting for RANKED

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SoD Troll

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-25-2010

-AoA- is a league of legends clan that has shot up to about 20 members in only a week or so
But we still need more people for our ranked games! if you have a 1300 or higher rating were the team for you! add me in game and we can discuss who you would be playing in our ranked play. ALSO if your bad we will not hesitate when kicking you out of the team (YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED)

Summoner Name:
Top 3 Most Played Champions:
Favorite Role:
Highest rating:
Microphone Yes or No:
Play Time Schedule:
Other comments you think we may like to know:

PS: Ventrilo is required... 30s only and be ready to be competitive.

SoD Troll

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-25-2010

Bump We need AD Carries atm

MrVex

08-25-2010

Summoner Name: Cyrus the Virus
Top 3 Most Played Champions:
Favorite Role:I mostly play Tanks and support
Highest rating: Only 1360 (dropped down from 1400's)
Microphone Yes or No: Yes
Play Time Schedule: Can vary some days but 12pm to 10pm PST (all day on weekends if i have nothing to do.
Age/Gender:: 17 ?

Ive been practicing some Ad Carries such as Ezreal,Tristana,and Pantheon. With a good lane partner with a stun (ex.Sion) we can dominate our lane when i play panth.

SoD Troll

08-25-2010

Cyrus the Virus I will add you ingame

6laughingman9

08-25-2010

Summoner Name: 6laughingman9
Top 3 Most Played Champions: mundo blitz corki
Favorite Role:tank
Highest rating:1300
Microphone Yes or No: no
Play Time Schedule: afternoons and some nights

Mizuno Ninja

08-25-2010

Summoner Name: Glaceon Ice
Top 3 Most Played Champions: Morgana, Akali, Vlad
Favorite Role: Support
Highest rating: 1334 (keeps going down when I que with friends)
Microphone Yes or No: Yes
Play Time Schedule: Thursday, Friday, Mondays, Sat & Sun.2pm-10pm (Pacific Time)
I am the best Support ever!.

Mothalova

08-25-2010

Summoner Name : Mothalova
Top 3 Most Played Champions : I can play well Janna/Warwick/Ashe/Nasus/Mordekaiser/Taric/Soraka/Vladimir, I have a general knowledge of the others, i have 9 rune pages, all champs, etc.
I have a mic im having probs with it atm but it'll be fixed soon.
Play time : just tell me when you play and imma be there, I can play from like 5pm to 1 am -5 EAST week days, and pretty much anytime on the weekend.
Highest rating : 1477 in solo q, 1411 3v3, 1397 premade 5v5, i've been in a losing streak recently cuz I played with friends with lower rating, and I got like 3 lose in solo q because of the servers that bugs ( I enter champ selec and theres no champion, only a black screen, happened 2 times, and the other time I crashed in champ selec and got a lose for that )
Other comments you think we may like to know : Im ultra competitive, played competitive mtg a lot before, i've done mlg early leagues and was in the top 3 ( Ok everybody in mlg sucks but sshhh let me think im pro :P ) and i've done a solomid TT tournaments where I did 2-1 and lost in the finals of my pool. ( in the time we knew about 2 smites but not about elixir of fort lvl 1, so they aced us lvl 1 and we lost because of that ) I read forums a lot and I rely a lot on elementzs tier lists for champ quality and pick priority. I won't hesitate to leave either if I feel u guys are under my level. Because 90% of the people suck in this game, and im sick of playing with scrubz. If ur good though we can have good time and climb the ladder I hope.

SoD Troll

08-25-2010

Mothalova im looking forward to seeing you play tomorrow... Ill add you in game