Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Do you like Malik, the Bilgewater Brawler?

Yes, absolutely ! 8 44.44%
Yeah he's alright. 8 44.44%
Not the best. 1 5.56%
No, he's lame. 1 5.56%
Voters 18 .

Malik, The Bilgewater Brawler

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Liam Geegeeson

06-16-2012

Bump.

Liam Geegeeson

06-17-2012

Bump.

Liam Geegeeson

06-17-2012

Yet another bump e.e

Pigkiller007

06-17-2012

must be done

Liam Geegeeson

06-18-2012

Thanks !

Sazerprime

Recruiter

06-18-2012

****, nice champion, but I think he should have some kind of AoE damage, like Lee Sin's "Tempest", cuz he would be pretty bad in teamfights. So, something like "Ground Smash" or "Shatter Punch", where he hits the ground for AoE damage would be nice. Oh...and what does "bump" mean?

Liam Geegeeson

06-18-2012

Thank you for the suggestion ! Hrm, perhaps but I think he's more of a duelist like Fiora; disging out tons of damage to one opponent.

A bump is a useless comment that places a thread on the first page

Liam Geegeeson

12-10-2012

Bump.

The5lacker

12-10-2012

I fail to see how anyone in Valoran would be shunned for being an orphan. Orphans seem to end up being Champions pretty often. Or Batman.

That aside, I don't think having his cooldowns scale with level is a good idea. For such a combo based champion, I think the energy costs should be enough to keep him from going rampant. If anything, having things start out with a high energy cost and lowering their cost as they level to let him combo them longer could be an interesting kit progression. His passive seems a bit too unforgiving. Half a second to land another strike is an absurdly short amount of time. Also, having his passive not scale with level makes him monstrous early game, but he falls off late game phenomenally quickly.

Conceptually, though, I like him. Combo-matic and with a lot of cool potential builds for him. He makes an interesting mirror to Lee Sin's careful, controlled style of combos with focus on his mobility. Malik would just rush in and smash all of them, style notwithstanding.

Liam Geegeeson

12-11-2012

Idunno maybe they're racist in Bilgewater. Lol but you're right maybe I should change it.

Thanks I was thinking the same. I liked the idea of a boxer to be very combo based. The energy costs is a good suggestion. I might have to revise that. Otherwise it would be a never-ending combo > .<