Pulsefire Systems Online: The Making of Pulsefire Ezreal

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

A Dolphin

06-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronStylus View Post
DEV DISCUSSION OF PULSEFIRe EZREAL HERE!!!
You are now my new favorite red.

LordGwaihir

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-13-2012

Not sure what sparked the crazy increase in skin quality across the board but i'm really excited to see what Riot has in store for other champs that have been waiting patiently for new skins (Udyr, Cass, Trundle).

nazzTUMARI2

06-13-2012

Oh my god!

Zerkxes

06-13-2012

Shut up and take my money.

lovemyRM

06-13-2012

this skin is so cool..

Poundman

06-13-2012

When I saw this thread it had 73 views and 72 posts, that's an insane percentage of posts per views, this thing will sell in the hundreds of thousands.

Edit - Just checked again after posting my message and it was 89 views and 88 posts, this may be one of the most epic threads ever in them making.

Edit 2 - 105 views, 104 posts.

Edit 3 - 137 views, 136 posts.

Dig15times

06-13-2012

Please make these for more champs, or update current legendary skins. Like the evolution add on for each stack of feast Gentleman Cho'Gath has, and stuff like that. Great work Riot. Even though I don't play Ezreal, I'm pumped for it. I'm just waiting for more of these.

30 Helens

06-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordGwaihir View Post
Not sure what sparked the crazy increase in skin quality across the board but i'm really excited to see what Riot has in store for other champs that have been waiting patiently for new skins (Udyr, Cass, Trundle).
I just hope this isn't a trend of **** 3250RP skins. Riot can go right on and kiss my @ss if that's the case. F&*ing absurd!

Princess Freaddy

06-13-2012

Riot, I could accuse you for blowing my head off, but I'll gladly let it pass.

Sophitia

06-13-2012

Wait, so what are the effects of the "fly"? or is purely for decoration? and is it a new command for only pfez? (.e.g., /fly) ?

Also, as the armor upgrades, what exactly happens to him? Does he have anything that makes him stronger than a normal ezreal would as he levels? Or is it simply for decor.