Pulsefire Systems Online: The Making of Pulsefire Ezreal

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

iKeychain

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkness4910 View Post
Why is the skin so incredibly expensive? Is it because of the banner/icon? I could understand a prize between 1820 and ~2450. But 3250? Wow. I'm glad that you put him on a sale when he is being released. I'm sure the sale rates will drop with that prize.
Because it comes with a basically new everything?

Banner, icon, visuals, sounds - changes as you level up. It's the most effort I've ever seen put into any skin in LoL. It's quite pricey but at the same time, it'd absolutely overshadow every other legendary skin.

Leib Olmai

06-13-2012

What people don't realise about this skin is that it take the game to a complete new level.

That mean, in the future, new champion or new skin can be as epic as this one. That we might see more evolving model. Maybe a new champion that can "really" fly like Ezreal do.

We might see a new champion that will use two voice. This skin give alot more opportunity in the future, I really hope Riot will continu to deliver.

SynysterVengenz

06-13-2012

I don't quite understand what everyone's issue is with the price. What did you expect? Obviously this skin took WAAAYYY more time, resources, and effort to make. I'm just thankful that they are making it half off for the first 4 days. They really didn't need to do that, but they chose to. So awesome job Riot!

CaptainTrip5

06-13-2012

Awesome.

To be honest though, I personally prefer his level 11 to level 16 model. He looks too beefy (see Arnold as Mr. Freeze) to me. Still absolutely amazing.

Gronyx

06-13-2012

Really riot? you took so long just for this.....

Well in that case if was definitely worth the wait XD, I don't play ez but this skin is amazing, if there was only 1/4 of the amount of skins in the game and they all looked like that i would try to buy them all, holy **** this skin is nice, riot i think all those people rushing for this skin ow you an apology

Drunut

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-13-2012

btw guys, we love you. Take my money.

Nazrin1123

06-13-2012

Ez this real life?

Gallow SinCrux

06-13-2012

SO MUCH AWESOME! Thank you Riot! <3

fifrein

06-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DontEatPaper View Post
evolving skin op, makes every legendary look like **** :P
maybe that is why it will be 3250 rp instead of the usual price for a legendary?

saldrith

06-13-2012

PULSFIRe EZREAL HERE