who is more of a beast?

tryndamere. 4 50.00%
Sion. 1 12.50%
Ryze. 1 12.50%
Pantheon. 0 0%
Ashe 2 25.00%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll

summoners rift teams

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LaVita E LaMorte

06-12-2012

tell me about some strong teams for summoners rift.... example, Tryndamere, master yi, ashe, teemo, and sion. they are a good team for the parts they play.

tryndamere, plays a strong fast killer and hard to kill.

ashe, plays a ranged support almost a assassin.

master yi, can take out just about anyone if played right, and can be to you if you need help fast.

sion, this tank is one to go into battle with because of cannableism he will not die!

teemo, while you are being attacked full force at your nexus teemo will be taking out your enemies nexus and going for the win.

please tell me about some of your teams that you would recommend.

IGotCareless

06-12-2012

I chose Ashe, just because he carries hard late game, but Ryze is also quite powerful.
Also, Teemo isn't on the poll, but you mentioned him in your post...

TeknoWizard

06-12-2012

Might be a smart team if it weren't pitifully weak pre-6. No CC except for Ashe ult, Tryn slow, and Sion stun. Hard CC would also shut down Tryn, Sion and Yi, which are the main damage sources.

ShadowRavenWing

06-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by IGotCareless View Post
I chose Ashe, just because he carries hard late game, but Ryze is also quite powerful.
Also, Teemo isn't on the poll, but you mentioned him in your post...
Ashe is a girl....

xCry0x

06-12-2012

My ideal team comp would be:

Jungle: Amumu(jungle)
AD Carry: Kog, Trist, Vayne, Graves, Corki
Top: Jax, Pantheon, Cho'Gath (just because of the aoe silence, knockup & general tankyness)
Mid: Anivia, Brand, Annie
Support: Sona, Taric, Alistar

With a team like that you could have amumu bandage toss in, aoe everyone, then have jax, pantheon or cho'gath lock down a carry with more stuns, cc, damage while your carry murders a bunch of completely locked down people. Annie & brand can follow up the initial ult cc with another stun while anivia could just ult ontop of the initial amumu ult. Alistar could run around knocking people up or taric could stun, ult, armor shred or sona could do ANOTHER aoe stun.

I love large AOE ccs like amumu, galio & sona ults.

Problem with the OP team is that you have 3 top lane champs in AD Sion, tyrn, teemo. 1 Bot lane in Ashe, and a jungler or mid in Yi. Also unless teemo or Yi are AP you have an all AD auto attack team. A frozen heart and some cc would ruin your day.