10/10 Troll Most fun i've had in awhile.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zeno666

06-12-2012

5 promotes, 5 heals 5 tanks.

Was a good game. We lost early game pretty hard. As they would all 5 dive a turret in order to take it down or earn kills.

Blitz grab=dead unless i ulted a teammate as kayle and they managed to survive it by a sliver.

No one built damage, just health. So once i farmed a MBR, it was gg.

Anyone else ever been in a lobby where they did this? How did it turn out for you? Win? Lose? Im curious.

Also,what are some other off the wall team comps people use to try and win?

Attachment was rather small

http://oi46.tinypic.com/i5pydt.jpg

Technician Tim

06-12-2012

i never get a chance to try this stuff lol, people are usually too meta-oriented to realize its a game, have a little fun

Zeno666

06-12-2012

I'm fairly sure they were in a premade.

If not, gold help us, trolls are multiplying in mass.

Roma Tzar

06-12-2012

Me and four friends have won a few games doing 5 man jungle, all smite/flash and never getting CS from lanes, only coming in to gank. The troll games are more fun win or lose than anything else in this game.

Zeno666

06-12-2012

5 man jungle sounds fun. I suppose if you constantly invade with 5 people, there isn't much their jungler can do about it, let alone the laners who are more obligated to stay in lane for fear of a 5 man push.

May have to try this out some time. Though, i'll do it in a normal game rather than a draft pick, where people are a bit more serious.

DonnFirinne

06-12-2012

I was in a game that was supposed to be an actual normal game where everyone played like they should, but then the enemy shaco fed 3 kills then DCed, then someone on our team DCed too, so most of us built whatever we wanted. At 30 minutes as Ashe I had 4 BF swords and boots 1. The enemy blitzcrank just bought 6 mana crystals. Unfortunately the Riven on our team was on try-hard mode. I never attacked towers, just minions and enemy champs. We all had a good time and I friended a couple of people from the other team

Zeno666

06-12-2012

That sounds fun.

I once built 4 Timats on Warwick for lulz.

I won that game too

DonnFirinne

06-12-2012

The most fun part was the all chat. We were just talking and having fun. 2 or 3 people from each team dancing in Baron pit, then one person suddenly attacks it, stuns someone and runs away. And with boots 1 no defensive items and no flash I took a malphite on a 3 minute chase, juking him out something like 5 times

Zeno666

06-12-2012

Bump

Aegonix

06-12-2012

Had an enemy team go 5 man mid, with 3 APs, and 4 Smites.

I was in a 4 man premade, with the random playing Kat., we counter-trolled the Normal into a ARAM style game. Funny thing was, both teams followed ARAM rules better than any ARAM custom I've played.

We won, but it was one of the funniest games I've played in a long time