MVP after a game?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Verandure

06-12-2012

I like MoreMedz idea the best -- a positive use for the Tribunal. I do have one qualm with the idea: I've very rarely gotten the opportunity to get to the post-game screen meaning that I don't get to report many trolls that I've found. If this were to be implemented in the same way, I would like an in-game or in-lobby option to recommend people for a reward.

I would have it to where a certain number of referrals can give people access to special "Good Samaritan" skins (at a cost in IP rather than RP)? I know Riot really wants the money from skins, and if I had the disposable income, I'd probably buy one, but if these are supposed to be "gifts," make them at least able to be bought without monetary input. Each champion should have 1 Samaritan skin, but each summoner only gets access to one?

Skilltestingman

06-12-2012

Having the best stats doesn't make you mvp. It would be too hard to tell who really deserves it at times.

Just saying...

Vizzlepeez

06-13-2012

No post dont die

Fuzen kuden

06-13-2012

bump hopeing riot reads this

BadBoy1299

06-13-2012

Bump Bump Bump. I agree 100% good thinking

RiuBread

06-13-2012

Amazing idea! I would love this! Especially if we could vote for MVP on the enemy team if they won, because, let's face it, sometimes we all get curb-stomped into the ground by that one player, and they deserve a bit of a bonus for doing so, whether it be an amazingly skilled tank, a support with precision heals/buffs, a caster who just melted our whole team, a carry that put us six feet under without trying, or just someone who did something amazing outside of their normal role and did so exceptionally well.

SnugglyHugs

06-13-2012

Awesome idea! I fully approve.

Yes, there will be some icky parts to it... like premades predetermining who they will make the MVP no matter what, but on the whole I think it'd make a wonderful improvement on the LoL community.

100% approve!

*hugs*

arkchargersfan

06-13-2012

bump for good idea