MVP after a game?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

valce1

06-12-2012

You've all had bad games, but you must have had good games. Where someone on your team is both a strong player and a good teammate. They carry the entire game without complaining, give tips without being overbearing, and in general are just awesome to play with.

Shouldn't these players be rewarded?

I know we have reports to punish people after a game (supposedly, but let's not get into that), so I propose that Riot balances this out with a report to reward people after a game.

A quick MVP poll at the end of the game for each team. A majority vote from your own team (3 other players) gets that player a small IP boost -- and a warm fuzzy feeling for being recognized.

I'd hope that this encourages players to be better to each other, too. Positive reinforcement is far more effective than negative reinforcement

Scorpsan

06-12-2012

i actually like this idea. It would make people feel better

BrokenHeartVerse

06-12-2012

Can we give you an MVP for suggesting such a great idea

DnaK

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-12-2012

bump for great justice idea

Vizzlepeez

06-12-2012

This is an awesome idea, good thinking :)

Ayyy

06-12-2012

If I remember right from my psychology class, supporting good behavior works better than punishing bad behavior.

I certainly feel this should be implemented, or something like it. Hopefully Riot sees this post

Vizzlepeez

06-12-2012

How can we make them see it? Cuz this is the best idea ive seen on the forums yet

Sam Is Whoa

06-12-2012

bump love it

SatanInDisguise

06-12-2012

Only problem is you would probably have 4-5 man premades that are just playing quick games on dominion or something and then alternating which of them gets the MVP or premades saying lets vote for each other to increase our odds simply to get the IP boost.

Though it would be a good idea overall.

Could potentially do it in a more automated way however that would have its downsides for instance if you did it by KDA that would kind of reward KSing and also kind of never give it to the support.

Sam Is Whoa

06-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SatanInDisguise View Post
Only problem is you would probably have 4-5 man premades that are just playing quick games on dominion or something and then alternating which of them gets the MVP or premades saying lets vote for each other to increase our odds simply to get the IP boost.

Though it would be a good idea overall.

Could potentially do it in a more automated way however that would have its downsides for instance if you did it by KDA that would kind of reward KSing and also kind of never give it to the support.
Why is that a problem? Sharing IP for teamates? not a problem. Also you would have to win the game and get majority 3 votes to be MVP if they voter for eachother in a 4man premade that would give 1 of them 2 votes not enough for MVP and no extra IP doled out.