best ap 6300 ip for 3v3

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Eryn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slaytr View Post
Brand hands down
Credibility - 1732 3's ranked team
You got to 1732 and still chose Brand over Kennen and Cass? ;(

kegolas0

07-29-2012

i have had enormous success with Gragas. Amazing sustain and extremely good poke, very good mobility and team fight presence. Gragas is my go to AP.

Soft Tortoise

07-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ParaBellam View Post
Now I know that you specified 6300 ip.

But Heimerdinger is actually not too bad, if you can play him and have a good team

His turrets just shred armor in team fights, and his Conc Grenade is ridiculous if you can land skillshots. It's a 3 second blind, or a 1.5 second stun on direct hit.

Just remember, you need a good team. I usually go with these two other guys. J4 tanking and Jax DPSing.
When this gentleman says you need a good team hes not lying. I hate it when somebody jumps two champs by themself and right before they decided to do that you just layed down your turrets to keep them from getting killed and they ask you why you didnt do anything. As if it is hard to stand by your turrets and out lane them.....

oh yea and if your dead (you know because they destroyed you when you did that) its not kill stealing when you get a double kill. You know because your dead and what not, how were you going to kill them both by yourself? I mean you did just commit suicide by leaving your turets.

Habimaru

07-30-2012

Really depends on your team-configuration, team-partners, your abilities to use mentioned champions, and as well as which play-style goes against which play-style.

I will tell you about my own personal-experiences with using Kennen. I like to use Kennen, a lot, but I need to use him when at least one other team-member is tank-ish enough or the other team-partners have synergistic crowd-control abilities. Kennen will nearly always be out-laned early on by those who can drop a puddle (i.e.: Morgana/Cassiopeia/etc.) & play solely for the purpose of pushing since nearly all Kennens will always start with his Q (and Kennen can only hit one target at a time with Q) and those puddles happen to hit/damage everything that's on top.

When I see a strong configuration on the other team, especially if they have the heal spell packed, I just tell my team to not bother with the pre-minion fight-scuffle since it would be to our disadvantage & just to stay back & focus on farming the minions for the time being instead (and this is a wise judgement in most cases unless I can see that our summoner-spells/team-configuration has a greater advantage then of course I'm all for landing that first-blood pre-minion scuffle to our early start-advantage).

P.S.: I got Kennen when he was 6300IP but I hear it's been reduced to 4800IP...

(Post-Tracking: Habimaru)

Oh Long Johnson

07-30-2012

Annie Melts People if Built Right.