best ap 6300 ip for 3v3

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

th3xd3coy

07-01-2012

Lol, teemo. Fear the jungle

SWG PandaMan

07-01-2012

Lululululululululu > everyone

Credibility, my weiner is big

MaximusEvil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-01-2012

I say Nautilis.

Pull/Stun/Slow/Knockup

Great CC/Great Ap Bruiser.

Start boots/3hps/philo/hog/Glacial Shroud/Abyssal Sceptal/Rabadons/Frozen Heart/Shurelya/Randuin Omen

I truly believe nauts utility in team fights in 3s= OP.

Allize

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-01-2012

Fizz every day any day!

SWG PandaMan

07-01-2012

Lulu

Ryuzaki xD

07-02-2012

kennen,brand(personal fave)

Sam

07-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BastilleDalton View Post
It depends what you mean by "out class." I agree with Cass having higher skill cap. In lane and brief skirmishes, Cass is definitely better. Very high bases and kite ability.

But in team fights? A highly skilled Kennen will beat a highly skilled Cass any day. Cass's hard cc is conditional and she is very susceptible to characters with dash and hard cc (such as Riven or Panth). Kennen's ult is not as conditional and his damage and cc persists even if he is stunned. That's provided you get the ult off.

In any case, both good choices.
Cass would autowin Kennen in lane. Well i guess vsepr's cass does. But cass ulti is more stronger than kennen. Her dmg output is stronger in everyway. Kennen has CC, but Cass has that/dmg.

Exotic3s

07-03-2012

Fizz

BastilleDalton

07-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Såm View Post
Cass would autowin Kennen in lane. Well i guess vsepr's cass does. But cass ulti is more stronger than kennen. Her dmg output is stronger in everyway. Kennen has CC, but Cass has that/dmg.
I wasn't aware we were discussing 1 v 1. I thought we were talking about champs strengths throughout the game. Sure Cass would win lane and is good at catching people out as I already stated. But team fights, Kennen will win a greater percentage of the time. He can keep doing damage through zhonyas and the cc will allow your team to stomp the rest of the team. You can dodge the CC portion of Cass's ult about 50% of the time if you have half a brain.

Though as I said earlier both are good picks.

Sam

07-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BastilleDalton View Post
I wasn't aware we were discussing 1 v 1. I thought we were talking about champs strengths throughout the game. Sure Cass would win lane and is good at catching people out as I already stated. But team fights, Kennen will win a greater percentage of the time. He can keep doing damage through zhonyas and the cc will allow your team to stomp the rest of the team. You can dodge the CC portion of Cass's ult about 50% of the time if you have half a brain.

Though as I said earlier both are good picks.
Kennen only CC's if you can take him out early game. Cass late game not only CC's but does a lot of damage. So idk