Can anybody answer this?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

foriegncanadian

06-11-2012

This happened to me last night. I was playing a game of 3v3 on my laptop and all of a sudden LOL shut down and this alert showed up saying "Bug Splat". I clicked send report and my internet browser opened up saying he problem was my DivX ( I think that is the name) was out of date and/or Windows service pack 3 was not installed. I checked and my WSP 3c was installed so I updated divX and then logged on to LOL but it informed me that I had been banned for 7 days ( until June 17th ). Stuff like this has happened before. Usually I play on my desktop not a laptop but due to a hardware problem I had to use my laptop and sometimes when I play on my desktop everything is going fine and then BOOM LOL randomly shuts down and I don't get a message of any kind and when I try to go back to LOL I click reconnect and after the loading screen after the champion lock in takes forever to load and when I do get in I have an AFK warning and after the game I usually get banned. This really pisses my off. So my question is: "Why do I get banned if it is not my fault? and is there anything I can do to stop LOL from closing and can Riot do anything to remove my ban?"

foriegncanadian

06-11-2012

WSP 3 not 3c oops

BaBeeQ

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-13-2012

Submit a ticket to riot.

VIOLENTxSHINOBI

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-13-2012

Support ticket is your best bet. No one besides Taco Storm posts in TT so you won't be likely to get any help here.

Dviation

06-14-2012

Download the latest version of DivX, update your graphic card's drivers and close out any programs you don't need open while playing LoL and see if that works.