Mid / jungle / support and some times adc looking for serious ranked team~

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shelaka

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-28-2012

Hey guys as the title above says im looking for a serious ranked team.

I am adept at clearing jungles fast and efficiently as well as ganking when its needed and helping to push lanes or what ever is needed of me.
my main jungles currently are:
Shyvana
Malphite

As far as mid lane goes, it was my first lane since i started playing and currently still is my favorite. I can play aggressive or passive, warding river as well as ramps is a OCD habit of mine and yes i know were to place other ones too. Im very good at last hitting as well as poking since I primarily play skill shot champions.
my main mid champions are:
Ahri
Katarina
Oriana
Morgana
Akali

Support wise it is the role that got me threw season two rankings. I am a excellent support but it is not my most favorite / desired one. Warding, pinging, map awareness and mia's are always done and covered for and i always have 2+ wards with me at any time.
My main supports currently are:
Sona
Alister (Ali combo is a 75% of me hitting it right)
Tartic
Nunu

ADC is a role im working on, I have been practicing with the limited adc's i currently have. (i do not have many champs since ive been buying them with IP over RP). But last hitting, harassing and item builds are memorized as well as situational items to build and what to rush / not to.
my main ADC's are:
Ashe
Sivir
(planning on getting Graves soon.)

So besides what i can play just a little bit about me as well. My name is Jesse, I am 18 soon to turn 19. I enjoy league very much, been playing it for around a year now and would like to take it to the next level. I am attending college so things are sometimes busy for me but most of the time im not. I live on the east coast so I hope that wont be a problem for timing practices if any one accepts me ^^ hehe...

http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/29632952

my account in LoLking to save you time of looking it up. PLEASE NOTE my stats have really dropped thanks to the reset from riot, my ranking has gone down a full 200 points from my previous 1250 elo.

(Trolls / bads / noobs and what not do that no matter how hard i try and carry)

my IGN: Shelaka
E-mail: Goldkron93@aol.com

If you have any question, comments, or would like to have me do a try out please send me a e-mail. I will respond as soon as possible just please let me know who you are the topic. I hope to hear from someone!

Shelaka

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-28-2012

PS forgot to say first time ive made something like this so please forgive me if its not as professional or as detailed as it should be.

Shelaka

11-28-2012

Bump

Finneywinny

11-28-2012

Hey man im interested in playing Duo with you, also starting a team if we can find a few more folks.

I sent a friend request in-game, Finneywinny.

Shelaka

11-28-2012

bump