S3 Semi-Pro team looking for jungle/botlane subs.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vynzdrix

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

11-20-2012

Team Valiant Gaming is looking for subs to add to our roster. Primarily, we're looking for a good jungle sub that will be available around 9PM CST at least 4 days a week; the more flexible the schedule, the better.

Botlane subs are something we're interested in as well, so if you play support/ADC at a high level get in touch with us as well. We're a pretty laid back team environment but we play to win. We're a semi-serious team that likes to joke around as much as we play to win. The average team elo in season 2 was varying from 1500-1900 and we're generally trying to play at a pro level. We practice every night with an intent to improve both on a mechanical level and as a team and we expect a semi-pro attitude out of anyone that gets involved with us.

If this sounds like a situation that's right for you, just add me IGN (Vynzdrix) and we'll discuss details and talk about possible tryouts.

Vynzdrix

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

11-21-2012

bumping this.

Vynzdrix

Recruiter

11-26-2012

bumping this up.

Vynzdrix

Recruiter

11-28-2012

bumping this

CorruptionCarl

11-28-2012

I'll add you in game Asap, my elo is around 1250, so it's rather low, but go ahead and let me tryout plz and see if I fit. I play to win, but I'm still a casual, active gamer who is pretty chill and jokes around a lot.
I'm also cst time zone so it'll be convenient for playing.