Corrupt a Wish!

1234511 ... 25
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dark Djiin Artie

Member

06-11-2012

GREETINGS FELLOW FORUM USERS.

Welcome to the corrupt a wish thread! For those of you who don't know, in this thread, you corrupt the wish of your above poster in a fashion like this:

1st Poster: I wish for fish...

2nd Poster: You get your fish, but it gives you food poisoning.... Now, as for me, I wish I had a million bucks!

3rd Poster: You get the million dollars, but it's stolen money and you're arrested for robbery! Now as for me, I wish I had a champ from the institute of war in my bed...

4th Poster: You have Kog'maw all ready for you!

And it goes on and on like that. It's pretty simple to do... So what are you waiting for? Just remember to be efficient and be polite, and try not to start any flame wars...

SO START IT ALL OFF:

I wish I wasn't stuck in the house right now...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskKarthus

Senior Member

06-11-2012

But the other option is being in the middle of the ocean.

I wish was the worlds best chess player.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskUdyr

Senior Member

06-11-2012

You are now the world's best chess player but you are now a chicken.

I wish to to play the piano.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Talon

Member

06-11-2012

You're wish is granted, however you can only play the piano with your face, as you have no arms or legs.

Oh, and this thread has been on the GD forums for weeks.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Victorious Fiora

Senior Member

06-11-2012

EDIT: Ninja'd

What Talon says is true. But I think he already had his wish so I cannot corrupt it


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Talon

Member

06-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fora View Post
EDIT: Ninja'd

What Talon says is true. But I think he already had his wish so I cannot corrupt it
>:3


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lord Omicron

Senior Member

06-11-2012

I wish to be bad luck Brian lol


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

shadowsark614

Senior Member

06-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Talon View Post
You're wish is granted, however you can only play the piano with your face, as you have no arms or legs.

Oh, and this thread has been on the GD forums for weeks.
It was ethier the GD forums or not at all. (one point for me)

I wish for Viktor to hijack this thread.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Herald

Member

06-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowsark614 View Post
It was ethier the GD forums or not at all. (one point for me)

I wish for Viktor to hijack this thread.
Wish granted


.....Now who would like to relinquish their flesh?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Talon

Member

06-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Herald View Post
Wish granted


.....Now who would like to relinquish their flesh?
Clearly the OP.


1234511 ... 25