Your favorite "f**k this game" moment

1234567 ... 12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Phoenix1333

06-11-2012

Going againts champs taht can knock/stun me when i play fiddlestick, CANNOT LAND THAT DANG DRAIN!

Oh also afkers/leavers, nothing makes me more mad than this!

DeezKnots

06-11-2012

I'm playing AP taric in TT. We ace, and go for the push. My game bugsplats. **** THIS GAME.

Wartyde

06-11-2012

Watching a ghost/smite nunu take 5 min to clear the jungle.

Lots of Rice

06-11-2012

When i play with 1000+ ping...sad days

SaveTheMaids

06-11-2012

Darius dunked me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iFaDQux6uEs

Then it happened again... and again... and again.

Then I decided to take a hiatus from normals until his free week was over.

Steelflame

06-11-2012

I was jungler in a ranked game. Enemy bot lane was Cait+Nidalee(those traps...). Our bot lane is Vayne+Fiddle(ironcially, OUR BOT LANE got the counterpick).

Our bot lane's score by 15 minutes in is 2/17.

I could never gank through the minefield that had been formed by the enemy Cait+Nid, and you can't clear them with an oracles, just walk into them and deal with it, to have it show back up in 20 seconds. No way to gank, and only got to watch as they fed them both to godlike status. I think Cait and Nid actually had died on purpose, thinking about it. They prob wanted to reset the gold values of fiddle and Vayne so they were worth more than the minions again.

KRYPTØNITE

06-11-2012

Being ganked by all 5 enemies at top lane made me walk away from the game and cuss very loudly.

Memphis Grizzly

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-11-2012

I was cass against this brand in mid, everytime we would whittle each other down to about 1/2 hp. The first time I tried to kill him he flashed my ult. I thought it was a good play by him, but he did this EVERY SINGLE TIME. I quit that game after being 0-6, I must admit

1davidj

06-11-2012

i was playing as Orianna, and i started like 4/0. i then look up at the team score and see that our team k/d was like 4 and 17 at like 15 minutes. -_- needlessly to say my team kept feeding and eventually there was nothing i could do, and as i kept dying my team started raging at me for not ganking their lanes for them...

Granolan

06-11-2012

When I'd roll mid Kat against a Kennen :-(

1234567 ... 12