Your favorite "f**k this game" moment

123456 ... 12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zuzum

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-11-2012

Back before jax rework when I was a newer player and he would 1v5 my team so frustrating lol

Kazhang

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-11-2012

Whenever I'm with someone (Let's take fiora/darius for example)

And they build AP items. Fiora's excuse: ITS FOR MY W! IT HAS AN AP RATIO!

So they build gunblade. (Varus same situation...)

Or Darius that built nashors tooth...just...wtf....

SmellsLikeFatGuy

06-11-2012

AFK's

Man of God2

06-11-2012

Just now after I kid you not 8 games of straight feeders, leavers, trolls, and god awful players. I'm not playing solo queue anymore.

TheMonocleRogue

06-11-2012

Getting a quadra-kill as Vayne, then lagging under a tower and giving a massive amount of bonus gold to the enemy team.

Narvuntien

06-11-2012

I wouldn't be as extreme as you.... I don't rage... I was just in shock at how bad my team was.

I was farming bot lane as Kog Maw.. I have a score of 4/3.. which isn't good but ok.

I look up and my teams total score was 4/30.... team was 0/27.

I was so focused on farming I just didn't realise what was going on.. I had a lane opponent it was 4 v 4 not 5 v 4. so I just sort of thought they'd be able to handle it :S.

that was in 20 min.

OuroborosWurm

06-11-2012

I invited a friend of mine to a match. I got him into the game, but we never played until he hit 30. First match we play, we go Morgana/Urgot. Crippling lag hits me, and I end up feeding bot lane hard. (Can't land Q's, shield was always popping up too late). I brought it back a bit later on, but we still went 25/65 before losing at 55 minutes. He uninstalled for like 2 weeks because of it.

Mr Shull

06-11-2012

a 4 man pre made *****ing at me for not selecting the support and barley speaking English in the mean time.

Sorry Paco im gonna choose you Skarner! and not support lol

Phenomenomnomnom

06-11-2012

When AP nidalee's Q bursts me down from full health and forces me to B. Then right when I get back to the bot lane AP nidalee's Q BURSTS ME DOWN AND FORCES ME TO B AGAIN!!!!!
A;SLDFJA;LSDFJ;LASJKF;LASKJF[

CobaltCobalt

06-11-2012

realising im now at 850 elo.

I finished last season at 1300 with a 50/50 win rate.

Now im just dropping and dropping because i can't possibly carry the teams I get. 2v5 matches, people using evelynn, **** this whole game.

123456 ... 12