Your favorite "f**k this game" moment

1234511 ... 12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Awesomest Sauce

06-11-2012

Ahhh.... do you remember the times when your teammates sucked so badly a vortex of suck-age ripped open in the sky pulling all the talent out of every LOL player in time and space, or the times you had a dip**** Twisted Fate teleport into the enemy spawn over and over and over again? This thread has been made to cherish those moments, those moments when you wanted to rip your scalp off with a dull salad fork and throw it into a bin full of lava. Feel free to share a short story of your own, I'll start it off.

Once upon a time, I joined a blind match. Typical silent teammates and one guy who spoke Portuguese; no one else responded so I assumed he was alone. But then the round started, and all hell broke loose. Lanes fell apart in a matter of minutes, by the 20 minute mark all outer turrets were down. People were spamming in Portuguese and wouldn't stop feeding. I tried, oh did I try, but alas it was in vain; this wasn't a match, it was a god**** cluster****. Despite my score being an amazing 2/1/1, we were losing horribly. However my torment was far from over. They somehow injected themselves with kickass and began to recover, my hopes were raised. But as soon as they pushed the enemies' first turret, they immediately sucked again. Such a process repeated until the 45 minute mark as they refused to surrender. My suffering was finished when the god-sent Teemo and Skarner beat the Brazilian Quadruplets into submission and destroyed the Nexus. Final score, 25/60. Also, I'm pretty sure they reported me.

The End

Heartlis

06-11-2012

I was playing Zilean and my double bomb didn't crack Morde's shield (this was pre nerf), I was alone at home, slamed my fist down, loudly yelled "thats f'n broken", hit recall and walked away from the computer for about 10 seconds. Generally I'm the furthest thing from a rager, but something about that set me off

serpeantlol

06-11-2012

The thing that makes LOL broken is the matchmaking.

I dont mind losing if we get out classed.

However, when you get an 'ally' that goes 0/2 within 3 minutes and finishes 0/10, you get pretty annoyed.

Geemini

06-11-2012

When i miss skillshots. L2P! >_<

FrozenPyro

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-11-2012

It wasn't me that said this per se, but this one Vayne I laned again as Urgot. She had 202 farm, 0 assists, 0 deaths, 0 kills. At the end she said "**** this game and **** you Urgot" I responded with "Love you too Vayne" it made my day.

Tetramaster

06-11-2012

Whenever I get paired up against Kennen or Vladamir and I'm singed.

Argh.

Silver Raven

06-11-2012

I was playing Shen bot and had a Vayne that last hited every single minion (even the ones she saw I wanted to last hit, spent her skills just to steal them from me), and was driving me to starvation, so I asked her politely to let me farm at least some of the minions in order to start making my build.

She recalls, dances at the fountain, and tells me all the minions belong to the AD carry (and he meant every single one) and that if I didn`t let him farm all the lane`s minions, he would just intentionally Afk. I refused to comply and she just went to do a 3 champ top, leaving me alone.

A minute or two later that Vayne comes bot and starts playing as a normal human being would do, but god, what a terrible time spent arguing with her in order to make her come bot and play, even had to threaten her with a report (thing I had never done before x.x).

Zantetusuken11

06-11-2012

The time my entire team was leave. I was Nautilus bot and before I knew it all of my team had disconnected. I reported all of them I was so angry and mind you i don't report that much.

DomainSpecific

06-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Crow30 View Post
I was playing Shen bot and had a Vayne that last hited every single minion (even the ones she saw I wanted to last hit, spent her skills just to steal them from me), and was driving me to starvation, so I asked her politely to let me farm at least some of the minions in order to start making my build.

She recalls, dances at the fountain, and tells me all the minions belong to the AD carry (and he meant every single one) and that if I didn`t let him farm all the lane`s minions, he would just intentionally Afk. I refused to comply and she just went to do a 3 champ top, leaving me alone.

A minute or two later that Vayne comes bot and starts playing as a normal human being would do, but god, what a terrible time spent arguing with her in order to make her come bot and play, even had to threaten her with a report (thing I had never done before x.x).
EDIT: AD carries should get ALL the cs, and you get your gold using gp10 (at least in the current meta).

Also, I do not know if I just got trolled...

LolnItUp

06-11-2012

Troll team that trolls eachother and makes the game unfun.

1234511 ... 12