"Kog'Maw, CARRY US!!"

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Abedeus

08-25-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prosecutor Godot View Post
If you haven't already ganked at 7-8 you have no right to complain. Right when you hit level 6, you should gank. Also, you obviously don't know **** about this game. Kat is only good when solo mid, otherwise she's a waste of a team slot. You should have let Kat solo mid.
Okay, then:

1. I wanted to give Kat solo, didn't want.
2. You saying Kat is only good solo mid = go away.
3. You are clearly in the minority.

S Apexy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-25-2010

What is this nay sayers about Kog'Maw being able to carry? I do this all the time. I don't go ability power either. Pfft, screw that.

He's a great carry just that he needs to farm a lot before he can get to that. I play him every now and then and mostly get the most farm going because I focus on that a lot early on and it is quite effective. Ganking with him is not something I do a lot though, but it is possible.

Also, often, you can't afford to go out and gank from the middle lane because the opposing middle hero is actually not slacking off.

fiori

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-25-2010

In a 2v2 situation you're at least expected to hold your lane and farm with few problems...sounds to me like his bottom lane had no idea how to play. And a jungling WW should have been ganking lanes like crazy...

did i read tiamat on nasus??

Cookiecutters

08-25-2010

God do I hate noobs, who cant hold their own lane and blame everything on mid.
Mid ganks, only when they are dominating mid, if the game is more or less even, they canīt just run to you, low on mana, low on hp, with no boots and kill everything in your lane that I hope to god you dint feed them.

"OMG GANK"

But, im slowly curshing mid, soon il get either a kill, or a tower down, then i can get boots, and then i can gank much more effectively while mid is safe, and their carry is crushed.

"OMG NOOB MID, forget the tower, come gank!!!!"

Me: Facepalm*

Itīs not that they demand a gank, its that its a ****Y time to gank, the guys they want me to gank are usually 75-100% hp, and doing well, while im low on mana and so on....

If you have got them down to 25-50% hp and they are clearly over extending, sure, il ghost to your lane, and gank them, but please, enough with demanding ganks when the guys are almost full hp, while I am in mid, low hp, and low mana, having an intense battle with the other mid guy.

The MythStalker

08-25-2010

I was playing as Kog'Maw one game, and while I admit I wasn't doing so great going 0-2 pretty quickly (Kennen was harrasing the **** out of me.), After I died the second time I was saying we should of put a tank with me like Taric in one lane and Galio with Janna in another lane since we're both squishy as hell. Taric proceeded to say that Taric is not a tank. I just facepalmed and knew we were done that game.

Liz Vicious

08-25-2010

Ganking from mid is only safe if you've just killed the opposing mid, someone else can gain the solo mid exp, or you've knocked over the tower.

GetFlossedOn

08-25-2010

I'm sorry and I dislike when people feed just as much as you but what do you consider kog'maw if not a carry? Why would you take mid if you aren't a carry? If you have their mid pushed to turret why would you not gank/help side lanes?

When you take mid you are supposed to gank side lanes when necessary, that's why you are getting overleveled. Especially if the other team is pushing to your side turrets, it's like free kills.

Runkis

08-25-2010

i've seen alot of carry kogs 1500 elo~

Soiyeruda

08-25-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by GetFlossedOn View Post
I'm sorry and I dislike when people feed just as much as you but what do you consider kog'maw if not a carry? Why would you take mid if you aren't a carry? If you have their mid pushed to turret why would you not gank/help side lanes?

When you take mid you are supposed to gank side lanes when necessary, that's why you are getting overleveled. Especially if the other team is pushing to your side turrets, it's like free kills.
I think in higher ELO, ganking from mid becomes less viable, just because people are smart enough to place wards down, get better map awareness, make quicker mia calls, etc.

Skwid1g

08-25-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by GetFlossedOn View Post

He moves from mid. Their Kog rapes entire creep wave and his tower, he gets no kills because his teammates were bad, their Kog gets a level advantage.

Ganking is great when you force their mid to leave their lane or push it out enough to where you'll have time to get back before he annihilates your tower, but if the side lanes feed and then blame it on not ganking they are doing something wrong.