Cheer up Corporate Mundo with New Skins and Champions Sale!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ImARobotBoopBeep

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-12-2012

Gothic Orianna currently has her normal price, Winged Hussar Xin Zhao is on sale instead, i bought it though :x

Aphoristic

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-12-2012

Riot, I love you so much right now. I've waited so long for Winged Hussar Xin to go on sale, and you snuck it in finally.

Axil

06-12-2012

Where is my orianna skin

Groinattack

06-12-2012

winged jerkoff? I want my clock *****

Milanda

06-12-2012

Just noticed as others did Gothic Orianna IS a focused item; at full price

IceQuine

06-12-2012

Where ......is my orianna skin........ I want it instead of Xinzhao.......... = = are you tricking us or something

DatsaBootyHole

06-12-2012

Da fuq riot get your **** together we want our Gothic Ori nao

Arcane Azmadi

06-12-2012

Huh. Decent skin sale for once. Particularly glad to get Gothic Orianna, even though I never actually play her (I HATE Sewn Chaos Orianna, that skin just freaks me out). I'll probably grab Arctic Warfare Caitlyn too, even though I never use any skin for her except Stripper Cai- sorry, Officer Caitlyn.

EDIT: Oh, they've put Winged Hussar Xin Zhao on sale instead of Gothic Orianna? Disappointed, but I can't actually say it's a bad item to put on sale. I just won't be buying it.

daggerdustin

06-12-2012

i bought orianna just so i can get the skin! I WAS FOOLED! oh well, im happy with renekton

Tømøya

06-12-2012

Wtf? I just got Orianna because I wanted that skin. Now they switched her with fuking Xin Zhao? Thanks for nothing. I wish I could get my IP back now. Gothic Orianna has NEVER been on sale before, so they tease us with it, then yank it away at the last minute when it was suppose to go up. You could have simply put up Winged Husser NEXT week without doing this... I logged in to get my new skin and am instead slapped in the face with this unexpected switchout. You shouldn't bait and switch your paying customers Riot! I don't even own nor want Xin Zhao!