[Colorado Springs] AGL 5v5 Summer LAN ($750 1st place!)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RomLo

Recruiter

07-25-2012

Cinema is looking to pick up some people for the next event, we took second in the last one, add me in game and we can talk

Solclo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-31-2012

As we approach the LAN I will bump for great justice!

sp4stic

08-02-2012

Bumps for AGL

sp4stic

08-06-2012

They just added a new commercial to you tube for this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8PG6949A7SA

NapalmBrain

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-06-2012

if anyone is looking for a support please let me know in game, live in colorado springs. Hit me up we can scrim and see how I mesh with your adc

TLS Sword

08-07-2012

I would love to play in this, I'm an ad carry and i play with my friend meenkey who used to have a 2200 elo last season i believe. we have been trying to set up a team for it, he can play any role really, except he isn't the best at support, we play every day and are really dedicated to the game, message me in game if you want to talk more about it, hamswordqt is my name, meenkey is his. or you can message me on skype at Hamsword

nayr

08-07-2012

Amazing lan went to it last time we took second in LoL. Very well ran and amazing staff!!!

YangFuShang

08-11-2012

Last event was amazing, hope everyone is ready for next week

GI Jones

08-15-2012

Due to one of our players not living in Colorado, Surrender Gaming is looking for a substitute top lane or mid lane player for a Colorado Springs tournament.

We will be practicing tonight (Wednesday), Thursday, and Friday at 8:30 pm. Please add either myself, GIxJones, or Zumanity as soon as possible and let us know you are interested in playing.

Solclo

08-17-2012

Bumping up to the top! This LAN is tomorrow!! (Saturday, 8/18)