Let's Have a General Discussion About Dominion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nullbringer

06-12-2012

Dominion is fun when I want to vent my anger, I just pick Yorick or Poppy.

Rebonack

06-12-2012

I think that, in general, both Rift and Scar are unbalanced. Just unbalanced in different ways.

Rift is unbalanced toward certain champions and heavily unbalanced toward certain team compositions.

Scar is unbalanced toward certain champions as well, though a little more so than Rift since as has been mentioned the game is specifically balanced for Rift. However Scar is much less unbalanced with regard to team composition.

DJTK

06-12-2012

bump.

Chilly Phoenix

06-12-2012

after reading this thread I started a drafted dominion. It went out more strategic than I think

DJTK

06-12-2012

bump

Genericke

06-12-2012

Oh wow, look at where this has ended up. If there was ever any shadow of a doubt that riot is for some reason trying to get all visibility of dominion away from the general player base, here's your proof.

Phourc

06-12-2012

Yeah, for the self-touted 'most player-centric company,' they sure don't run their forum like it ):

Also, Tamat, pal, etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tamat View Post
I'm going to need to move this to the Dominion subforum. I know you want it in GD for visibility, but the Dominion subforums are there for a reason pal!

Orphane

06-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phourc View Post
well played

Pemmin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-13-2012

Instead of all of us posting in one thread, perhaps we all need to post several threads.

Redenbacher

06-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pemmin View Post
Instead of all of us posting in one thread, perhaps we all need to post several threads.
Are you suggesting... revolution? Perhaps if we post lots of Dominion threads like the plethora of SR threads, Dominion will then become considered 'general' discussion?

Or, we can post in every non-general discussion thread on GD, "Please move this thread to the SR subforum." Or Champion feedback, or what have you.