Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

PBE Signup Glitch?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GetUpNinja

06-11-2012

I was attempting to sign my brother up for the PBE because I have been playing it and I wanted him to play it too but everytime I try to sign him up it takes me to a screen that says "Your Signup Failed!" I'm not sure why because all of the required registration fields had check marks and I had typed in the right code. I attempted to register him about 10 times using 3 different usernames but it took me to the same page every time. Has this happened to anyone else and is there a way to fix this? Here is the link to the page that it takes me to. http://pbe.leagueoflegends.com/en/signup/failed_signup

Mikhail Bjornson

10-01-2012

It is 10/1/12 and its doing that to me as well and its making me mad cause if had to wait 2 months now because I kept forgeting and the one time I remember "Your signup failed" so yeah same prob.. here and btw BUMP!

Echorion

10-01-2012

Quote:
RikuPika:
It is 10/1/12 and its doing that to me as well and its making me mad cause if had to wait 2 months now because I kept forgeting and the one time I remember "Your signup failed" so yeah same prob.. here and btw BUMP!

Echorion

10-01-2012

Guess you solved your problem then, enjoy ^^

eradicat0r

11-01-2012

Echorion, I'm getting the same problem as well. You mind me adding you and helping me?

eradicat0r

11-01-2012

Echorion, I am getting the same problem as well. It's 11/1/2012 and everytime I make an account it says "Your Signup Failed". Pls add me on live league "eradicat0r" and help me with this problem pls.

Mr Nibblets

11-01-2012

3 months of forgetfulness, and now when i remember, "sign up failed"

KOMagnet

11-01-2012

^ i got the same thing. fk this.

DarkTundras

11-01-2012

i get this message
Error
At Riot Games, we pride ourselves on providing League of Legends as service, complete with frequent updates and patches. You have arrived during one of our regularly scheduled maintenance windows. Please return in a few hours to complete your registration process.

Puppy Storm

11-01-2012

Same as Dark Tundras.