Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Jungle turretdinger? I tried it. Who you ever tried that wasnt supposed to jungle?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Helltyz

06-11-2012

Heck, i failed. HARD. But he can still run in the jungle. Only thing you cant do is gank properly...

I have a lol record video but im having a hard time findind a free record software to post it up.

Started witch that mana thingie, then went chalice and turned my blue over to Brand in mid. I died in my ganks so i decided to quit the jungle and headed top around lvl 6 to farm versus a solo Mundo./
My farm was ok but i was really behind the game, I just got lucky our Kayle got fed and started netting me some assists, nice gold income and i became more of a threat in terms of turret pushing. We ended up when they surrendered at a given time that i cant remember.

PS: Normal game, yes, i know heimer isnt viable in the jungle, i played him like this just for the fun.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Helltyz

06-11-2012

Wrong section. Jeez im a noob.