Jungle turretdinger? I tried it. Who you ever tried that wasnt supposed to jungle?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Helltyz

06-11-2012

Heck, i failed. HARD. But he can still run in the jungle. Only thing you cant do is gank properly...

I have a lol record video but im having a hard time findind a free record software to post it up.

Started witch that mana thingie, then went chalice and turned my blue over to Brand in mid. I died in my ganks so i decided to quit the jungle and headed top around lvl 6 to farm versus a solo Mundo./
My farm was ok but i was really behind the game, I just got lucky our Kayle got fed and started netting me some assists, nice gold income and i became more of a threat in terms of turret pushing. We ended up when they surrendered at a given time that i cant remember.

PS: Normal game, yes, i know heimer isnt viable in the jungle, i played him like this just for the fun.

CamPaine

06-11-2012

I've jungled Leblanc. Painfully slow clear time but great ganks until it hits mid game. I've jungled Poppy, but I've seen jungle poppy's before.

IGotCareless

06-11-2012

I once was playing as Viktor in beginner bots, because I felt like. Our Ashe wanted a solo lane, so I gave her solo top and started to derp around in the jungle. Viktor. Level 1. With no runes. And AP masteries. No Smite. And no lifesteal/spellvamp. I still pulled off a gank, at level 8, 5 levels behind the BOTS. It was an odd game.

Garogg

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-11-2012

I've never played any odd junglers but I did once see a Cass jungle, they had to b like 3 times for their first clear but managed to pull off some pretty sweet ganks on our singed's solo top lane lol

pwnerwithdaboner

06-11-2012

I was on a team with a karma jungle we one mostly cuz she didnt suck and our lanes did fine. her ganks were hilarious though not gonna lie

Zoctar

06-11-2012

heimerdinger is a good jungler to kill monsters fast, but is the WORST to gank, if you try to gank, the enemie kill the champ on lane and you, and gets a double kill, and you will gain 3 leavers and the game will be 5x2

I was in a game with a kayle jungler, he did awesome, other optionss darius, but boots, tiamat, and 10% lifesteal item (don't remember the name) it's free elo

Lucian in Paris

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Recruiter

06-11-2012

this is hilarious cuz I did jungle heimer a few days ago too for the first time. I went 9/2/9. Best score on the team by far and we won cuz I carried. I have it on lolreplay and i can show you my build if you want. Im not suggesting that he is a good jungler at all I am just saying that it is possible. The masteries I used I think were really important