I need a jungler

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sephïroth

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-11-2012

I've kind of had a hard time in finding a key jungler. I currently have Amumu, Singed, Eve, and Riven. None of which are epic in the jungle anymore.

I need to find a jungler for me, and one that kind of fits my play style. Generally I like champions with skillshots and a lot of mobility. I also like higher skill cap champions, just because I tend to get bored with point and click champions.

Here are my current list of champions that I like and own: Ahri, Vayne, Caitlyn, Amumu, Evelynn, Singed, Riven, Orianna, Lux, Teemo(Who doesn't own Teemo?), Blitzcrank, Tristana, Nidalee. Just to give you an idea of my playstyle.

Kleeck

06-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reimie View Post
None of which are epic in the jungle anymore.

I need to find a jungler for me, and one that kind of fits my play style. Generally I like champions with skillshots and a lot of mobility. I also like higher skill cap champions, just because I tend to get bored with point and click champions.
Lee. Sin.

Sephïroth

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kleeck View Post
Lee. Sin.
Yeah, he was pretty high on my list before I asked. Thanks, you probably made my decision that much easier.

TeknoWizard

06-11-2012

Alistar has been a pretty big jungler lately. He doesn't have skill shots, but he is very position based, and has a high skill cap.

A Paralyzed Kid

06-11-2012

Olaf! So many people underestimate his jungle potential! He is so far my favorite jungler and he fits the bill of your love of skill shots!

J of Hearts

06-11-2012

Mundo jungs where he pleases.

Joy Price

06-11-2012

trynd darius lee sin

Chaos Rose Stein

06-11-2012

Lee Sin is my poersonal favorite jungler. Start at red, gank bot, take their blue, gank mid, take their red, gank top, tank your blue, gank mid. that's how I do it anyway..

DecebalusDemetis

06-12-2012

Jax with vampiric scepter works surprisingly well.

goose breeder

06-12-2012

mao not too bad, nautilus, malph?