6300 IP Champ for elo hell

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheTofudabeast

06-11-2012

If you're sitting at 900, buying a champ alone probably won't help all that much. Played correctly, just about every champion can do well if you understand the fundamentals of the game, such as last hitting and not pushing the lane, warding and general map awareness, ect. I feel that will do loads more for you than simply trying to only play the "strongest" champions. Communication and core mechanics are key.

A Paralyzed Kid

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-11-2012

Yes im in the same boat, i screwed myself over in solo que but have a decent ranked team. Is there a champ good for both carrying a team and being a team player?

J of Hearts

06-11-2012

Jax

CamPaine

06-11-2012

Even though he's 3150, Shaco rofl stomps noobs.

Scorpsan

06-11-2012

you should definitely try renekton out at low elo and high elo renekton top stomps on almost all other tops depending on how you play him. for mid i say ahri or cass they are easy to win lane with and are quite simple

partnership

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-12-2012

you need to play top or mid to carry your team!

http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?r...339aa731529430

SSJayso

06-12-2012

Ahri, Darius, LeBlanc, Riven

SSJayso

06-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorpsan View Post
you should definitely try renekton out at low elo and high elo renekton top stomps on almost all other tops depending on how you play him. for mid i say ahri or cass they are easy to win lane with and are quite simple
and is on sale this week!

Odeadman

06-12-2012

Tanky DPS is always the best choice.

Ayyy

06-12-2012

If you're willing to jungle, a very good jungler will carry you up the elo. My friend managed to bring his elo up to the 1300 ranged playing just jungle mundo, because he was so fast and could counter jungle like a baws.

Right now I've been trying to carry myself up with jungle nautilus, but I've been stuck with solo top nautilus, and couldn't really gank lanes much, so bad lanes would just do worse and worse. Not to say solo top nautilus is bad (I actually really like it now after playing it a few games in ranked), but the reason I would carry myself with jungle nautilus is for them ganks, to help my teammates do better.