6300 IP Champ for elo hell

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

danualmanual

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-11-2012

Been saving up my IP for ages now, almost got 6300. Sitting at around 900 elo, need a good champ to carry ma way up (preff mid or top champ). Any suggestions would be kewl,

GoombaStompin

Recruiter

06-11-2012

Ryze, Sion, Jax, Akali, Mundo <-

If it has to be 6300, Lee Sin.

Shinako

06-11-2012

Darius seems to be stomping noobs recently

Man

06-11-2012

I mainly support but when I do solo top I use nasus (unless the enemy has a good counter). You can't do much to help your team early game but he is ****ing strong late game.

Bigfatbaby

06-11-2012

leblanc

McDerp

06-11-2012

900 Isn't Elo Hell.. Elo hell is bellow 500...

Serra ArkAngel

06-11-2012

If played well Ahri mid is still really good and not picked as often as she used to be. Never seen her banned either.

The Ole Gods

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Recruiter

06-11-2012

hyper carrys are the way to go right now. jax can almost carry anything. there are a few other tops.

For mid if you want to be able to carry, you should buy a mid who is for mobile for a lot of ganks in top and bottom lane. Ahri is a good call.

EmailSupport0000

06-11-2012

I recently was able to get my first game with Ezreal where I finally got my 6 item AD build on him.. Literally was in the hyper carry pewpewpewpew stage and nothing could stop me.. But for a mid/solo top, Kassadin seems to carry people through elo hells, whilst a solo top/jungler would be Udyr.

Lee Sin is extremely strong up top, as long as Renekton, except Ren is countered easily.

TeknoWizard

06-11-2012

Basically any champion who is
A: Non-team reliant
B: Able to "game change"

So basically, hyper carries or very strong tanky DPS'.