Lag after Draven patch

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Valenten

06-07-2012

is anyone else experiencing more lag since the Draven patch came out or is it just me ?

lllDadalll

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-07-2012

I've had a ****load of teammates complain about this, some couldn't even move, it cost me around 5 games so far.

BADAR5E GAM3R

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-07-2012

I get lag but my internet keeps turning on and off. It started Tuesday.

SchaakaKon

06-07-2012

Hey, read my thread and if you are having the same problems I have been, post your thoughts on it.
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2193467
I want to make one large thread that Riot cannot ignore.

JiJi4U

06-10-2012

Lag is so ****ing annoying. My pings keep jumping up to 4k. Before the draven patch it was completely fine. Riot fix this!!

R41NING

06-10-2012

bump

XiosTheDemon

06-10-2012

I have been getting alot more lag since the redo I have to play lower resolution to fix the issue and I still need minimum graphics now I used to play on high max rez IMO I dont like the rework caused more issues for me than it fixed and the broken floating text is annoying as well (off topic but yea)