Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

@ Riot This Needs Attention ASAP

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Åzrael

06-10-2012

Alright so Today was my day off of work. I started it out fine purchasing Maokai and going 3-0 in my first ver games with him, However my internet went out due to a passing storm and ever since I havent been able to get into a game. I can Log-in, I can enter champ select but as soon as I should make the transition to the Summoning/Loading screen I get an error. Now I have spent the majority of the day/evening trying to find a solution. Ive used the LoL repair tool, Ive totally uninstalled and reinstalled League, and I have yet to find any answer on the forums. I have also opened a ticket which has yet to answered but I know Im not the only person that this is effecting.

I turned my firewall off because the message mentioned my firewall and still nothing. I have played LoL since about 2 weeks before the Xin Zhao patch and have come to throughly enjoy the game and the frienships I have made through the game. PLEASE RIOT you have MANY dedicated players unable to play a game and just adding more an more Leaves tot heir accounts due to no fault of their own. I also sympathize with all the people who have been effected by this just because someone on their team cant connect into the game.

Hoping to see a speedy responce to this issue.. Thanks in advance.